General discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

There were no judges in the match I was in, but we played anyways, I hope it still counts. I posted a pic of the scoreboard when the match ended in the official results.

Anyways It would be nice to hear anything about the NA tournaments (or lack there of.)

I don't quite understand how the DM can show who's the strongest one, cause a lot depends on luck. Why before the beginning of the battle was 2 servers but with the same ping? I and a few of the players started to play on one, and then just had to move on to another because most of players were there. Of course: lost time - lost frags. I refuse to participate any more cause the organization of competition is bad and the rules are foolish. LIS

Lis_RF said:
same ping? I and a few of the players started to play on one, and then just had to move on to another because most of players were there. Of course: lost time - lost frags. I refuse to participate any more cause the organization of competition is bad and the rules are foolish. LIS

that is the reason my m8's i i arent play 2

lolwarrior said:
Looks like NA is officially neglected.

It's not. Apparently the judge has mistaken the time and came later. Sorry for yesterday's inconvenience. I'm going to attend NA DM matches as well so that won't happen again.

We will play this Monday's round later this week. Is everyone ok with Wednesday or should we play that round in the weekend?

Also make sure to check some updates in the Rules thread. You'll need 20 points to qualify now.

Make sure to watch live streams in the future on this channel: http://www.livestream.com/wfas_summer_cup

K.A. said:
how can the players show their skills in deathmatch ? :!: is unfair to those who has trained a lot . you should only put duels ! :???:
I agree it's a very strange/uncompetitive format (and was one of the only people to post about it before the tournament actually started...) but anyone capable of doing well in the duels can surely qualify in these deathmatches. I only bought the game for this tournament literally a few days ago and I came top in the first qualifier without knowing anything about the factions, weapons, equipment or maps. Anyone playing this game from release, particularly from the earlier eastern europe release, should really have no problems.

Nvidia prizes...just for WFAS.
rage_face_RE_Finite_Picdump_1-s442x418-175726.jpg

Guys to evade some troubles in gaming pls dont swear on the Cup server

+

I spotted one thing like team playing.

A great example of teamplaying from the latest match:

117304600-3.jpg

We know the guys who did it and I dont know what organisators of the tourney will do with them.

Hope the ancidents like this one will never return to our tournament

Any way GL & HF.

I missed todays NA match and couldn't make it to the ones on wednesday, but that got me thinking. There are a total of 120 points to give away in the DM's and there are less than 6 NA players. That means we will all get into duels no matter what as long as we show up. Showing up seems to be the hardest part though.

I was the only person to show up. they didnt give me any points though, said you have to do something to get points...

Back
Top Bottom