General discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

*facepalm* of course! Sorry, forgot 'bout that, the current version of warband is non compatible with WSE, they will update it whenever they feel that TW is laying off on updates for a while.

I belive you easily can play the SP mod without WSE, as long as you avoid the storyline quest, which should be rather easy to my knowledge.

Yes, WSE have not been updated to the new version of warband yet, so that will be a problem, yes.

WSE is ok, it came out like the 22nd, it's the mod that is out dated :sad: I check every now and then hoping that this beautiful mod updates, don't even add new features, just port it! xD

If I had to guess, maybe WoYo-Sensei is just going to wait until the next version is done before updating the mod's Download thread. In the meantime, I'll go ahead and paste some links here once again for your benefit.

Suminagashi said:
Also, due to the FileSonic mirrors being broken, I've compiled a list of the alternative download locations available. Please let me know if the following list of links has any downloads which no longer work, aside from those I've labeled as "unavailable."
Main Mod Files:
FileSonic provided by WoYo-Sensei (No longer available)
M&B Repository provided by WoYo-Sensei
Unibytes provided by lekseus (Appears to be unavailable for United States)
Game Front provided by OLT_Grandmaster_farferon (Full install, including patch!)
Wuala provided by Suminagashi

Patch 1 Files:
FileSonic provided by WoYo-Sensei (No longer available)
RapidShare provided by Dansk viking (No longer available)
MediaFire provided by nguyenlamlll
Unibytes provided by lekseus (Appears to be unavailable for United States)
Wuala provided by Suminagashi

I'm not really sure what I should do about the WSE, I have followed the steps but the problem is that I am running warband 1.154 and there doesn't seem to be a version of WSE that supports it. I can run the game but a lot of the NPCs are wearing the samurai boots like in taverns and such don't know if that's normal, one of the towns is buried in a mountain when I attempt to walk around it. I don't know if all the towns are supposed to look like Japanese towns but most do not. Also I get the red error messages when fighting bandits who are mostly naked except for the boots. The most troublesome thing is I cant finish the cut seen where your father dies. I'm not complaining it seems really cool just giving you the symptoms.

grimstrife said:
I'm not really sure what I should do about the WSE, I have followed the steps but the problem is that I am running warband 1.154 and there doesn't seem to be a version of WSE that supports it.

Well poo. Because Warband needed to convert game files to a new format, it didn't automatically get any new updates, so I had no idea the game was updated from 1.153 to 1.154. I guess we'll have to wait for WSE to update again or something? (>_<) Thanks for bringing this to my attention, in any case.

I just played 30 mins and even with lots of bugs(probably because I have 1.154 Warband) I enjoyed the mod a lot...I see a veryyy good mod here but after checking the forums,this mod is dying..I found it a great mod,one of the best....

Btw...when there will be an update to version 1.154 ?I really want to play but there are severe bugs....

Well, Woyo have been away for a looooong time, but have recently started working on the mod again. There's some news spread around the entire subforum, so go explore and see what you can find! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom