General discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Both the full mod and patch from Filesonic have been messed up for a while now, yeah. There's still the M&B Repository for the full mod but some people have claimed problems with it, whether slow or failing. As for the patch, users have submitted both Rapidshare and Mediafire mirrors. So I guess if M&B Repository isn't working for you, yeah, you're gonna have trouble getting all of the necessary mod files until woyo-sensei re-uploads somewhere else. I still have both .rar archives on my computer but the patch mirrors seem well covered and I'm not about to upload a 455 MB file with my crummy internet connection, especially against the author's wishes.

Woyo have stated in a steam chat that we are allowed to uplod it elsewhere, as long as we provide credits to the creator.

Oh really? Well... hmm. In that case, if I ever get the time to let my computer be idle all day, I may upload the main mod archive somewhere eventually.

[Edit: Done.]

Jesus crhist!

READ AROUND THE SUBFORUM, THERE ARE SEVERAL ALTERNAL DOWNLOAD LINKS!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,218150.0.html

mikkel the great said:
Jesus crhist!

READ AROUND THE SUBFORUM, THERE ARE SEVERAL ALTERNAL DOWNLOAD LINKS!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,218150.0.html

Ha, thats what I felt like saying.

I don't mean to sound like a whiner or anything and sorry if this has been brought up before but I keep having these random errors during battle scenes, I don't know if I have done something wrong or if this is a known error but any help would be much appreciated. I played this mod ages ago and i'd really like to pick it up again.  :smile:

I go to marketplace and click armor seller and !mater->textures[rgl_mtk_diffusemap]->valid.How can ı fix ?
8dzpl.jpg
[/url][/img]

Make sure you have downloaded the patch and that all files are correctly installed.

It might be your native files too, so if you have steam, verify cache integrity, otherwise redownload.

mikkel the great said:
Make sure you have downloaded the patch and that all files are correctly installed.

It might be your native files too, so if you have steam, verify cache integrity, otherwise redownload.
Correctly performed the operations, respectively. If you can, picture narration Please help or if you have previously made​​.
Correctly performed the operations, respectively. If you can, picture narration Please help or if you have previously made​​. Maybe I could have made errors in ranking, thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom