Alternative download links please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Anupew

Recruit
Hello
Got problem downloading this mod.
Filesonic quitted their sharing function and MBrepository just... dont work at all (like 3x downloading for 5 hours? and then found out that it not even once downloaded it completly? WTF...)
can you please upload it somewhere else?(rapidshare, czshare,...)  Yes, few topics down is link on rapidshare but it is ONLY patch=>useless for me and anyone else who didnt downloaded mod before...

i too only have the patch and cannont dl the mod. any links would be nice and appreciated.

Suminagashi said:
Both the full mod and patch from Filesonic have been messed up for a while now, yeah. There's still the M&B Repository for the full mod but some people have claimed problems with it, whether slow or failing. As for the patch, users have submitted both Rapidshare and Mediafire mirrors. So I guess if M&B Repository isn't working for you, yeah, you're gonna have trouble getting all of the necessary mod files until woyo-sensei re-uploads somewhere else. I still have both .rar archives on my computer but the patch mirrors seem well covered and I'm not about to upload a 455 MB file with my crummy internet connection, especially against the author's wishes.
I think woyo-sensei is still on a hiatus so there really isn't much we can do just yet, unfortunately.
woyo-sensei said:
No, I`m not dead... yet :razz:
I was playing EVE and many other games, so I don`t have time right now, but who knows...
There is a lot to do with this mod and I just need time to prepare everything and... take some rest. But I want back to work soon, so be patient. With new version I will try fix most of these annoying bugs, but not everything in the same time.
As I said long time ago: this mod will never die, until I`m still alive :smile:
But hey, it's not like we're waiting for an update as long as some people have been for some other awesome game mods... I hope.

I uploaded the mod to another source today, not knowing that someone else already had. I guess more options isn't a bad thing, though. If anyone uses mine, please let me know if there are any problems with it, such as being slow or unavailable in your region.

Download Link

[Edit:
Suminagashi said:
I hope this is useful to someone.
Suminagashi said:
Also, due to the FileSonic mirrors being broken, I've compiled a list of the alternative download locations available.
Main Mod Files:
FileSonic provided by woyo-sensei (No longer available)
M&B Repository provided by woyo-sensei
Unibytes provided by lekseus (Appears to be unavailable for United States)
Game Front provided by OLT_Grandmaster_farferon (Full install, including patch!)
Wuala provided by Suminagashi

Patch 1 Files:
FileSonic provided by woyo-sensei (No longer available)
RapidShare provided by Dansk viking
MediaFire provided by nguyenlamlll
Unibytes provided by lekseus (Appears to be unavailable for United States)
Wuala provided by Suminagashi
]

OLT_Grandmaster_farferon said:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21349475
I uploaded it to gamefront for the shogun event that were the other day, Here!

Thank you so much. I was about to give up on this mod cause I couldn't download it from Repository at 20kb/s. Applying for Mori now ^^

Suminagashi said:
I uploaded the mod to another source today, not knowing that someone else already had. I guess more options isn't a bad thing, though. If anyone uses mine, please let me know if there are any problems with it, such as being slow or unavailable in your region.

Download Link

downloaded with 2MB/ps thank you a lot!

Back
Top Bottom