Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Dailyfix said:
PPQ_Purple said:
Dailyfix said:
hahah sounds familiar
Girls. Can't live without them, can't get any rest because of them.

i will probably wait a bit longer before trying this no point is trying when i cant even siege a castle
Honestly when I started I couldn't either. You'd be surprised just how fast you can level up when you are suddenly at war with a faction and have a level 50 something companion in your party.

lvl 50 companion that sounds really good specially with some trainer skills, any advise on companions i have 6 atm
IIRC when she joined my party I was like lvl30 something, my companions were in their late 20's and she was 52 or 54.

PPQ_Purple said:
Dailyfix said:
PPQ_Purple said:
Dailyfix said:
hahah sounds familiar
Girls. Can't live without them, can't get any rest because of them.

i will probably wait a bit longer before trying this no point is trying when i cant even siege a castle
Honestly when I started I couldn't either. You'd be surprised just how fast you can level up when you are suddenly at war with a faction and have a level 50 something companion in your party.

lvl 50 companion that sounds really good specially with some trainer skills, any advise on companions i have 6 atm
IIRC when she joined my party I was like lvl30 something, my companions were in their late 20's and she was 52 or 54.

That is very nice, i will play with it a bit, think i will pause the series on my channel due to the lack of interest but i will continue later, love the mod

so i finally made an Thumbnail myself, here i was thinking it would be easy boy i was wrong, so hope you all like it^^

as for now get your katana and lets fight Samurai style

Hello all Thank you for reading, today we are back at playing #MountandBlade #Warband with the mod #Gekokujo
we are going to attack npc non faction castle like structures and find out how they are gonna help us.

hello and welcome back to Mount and Blade Warband Gekokujo v3.1. so last episode we got to of the npc castles and this episode we are joining the vassals of the realm in what appears to be an upcoming siege.

hello and welcome to Mount and Blade Warband Gekokujo v 3.1 i am so excited that the vassals are stepping up and mounting a grand siege of the castle Akashi i cant wait to find out how this will go.

on the other news if you did not know already i hit 300 subscribers and i made a video for that using a camera to film me ^^ enjoy!!

THIS IS SORCERY I SAY! SORCERY!
g329W8e.png

A man find old photographs of a samurai using a selfie stick underneath an old temple predated back to 1578.
Nobody knows why but ancient astronauts theorists love it.
yFVaEw7.jpg
Selfie with what seems to be his retainers.
83OSRqJ.jpg
Attacked by bandits it seems.
Yy2VbkL.jpg
Selfie with his samurai comrade.
u5gRR4h.jpg
Selfie when assaulting a castle.

How did you achieve those effects? What software do you use? That's some of the best and most unique photoshoping I've seen to date.

PPQ_Purple said:
How did you achieve those effects? What software do you use? That's some of the best and most unique photoshoping I've seen to date.
Well actually, I didn't use any software. I can't edit photos so I use an online photo editor to add the effects.
Link inside the spoiler.
https://pixlr.com/o-matic/
PS: I used enb when taking the screenshots.

KhivalrousBear said:
PPQ_Purple said:
Well actually, I didn't use any software. I can't edit photos so I use an online photo editor to add the effects.
Link inside the spoiler.
https://pixlr.com/o-matic/
PS: I used enb when taking the screenshots.
What is enb?

PPQ_Purple said:
What is enb?

As I understand it, it's a setting that makes a picture, video or game look different, like how Skyrim has many enb mods that will give the land a warmer and more colorful look.
In this case, I think it adds a sepia look to a picture.

This is what happens when you crank the "Battle Size" Option to 3500 with unlimited corpses.
I'm gonna need more Peasants for clean up duty...

vDBDoVOl.jpg

Hypo0008 said:
This is what happens when you crank the "Battle Size" Option to 3500 with unlimited corpses.
I'm gonna need more Peasants for clean up duty...

vDBDoVOl.jpg

WOW!! you are gonna need more then peasent to clean that up !!!!
and it looks kinda more realistic that way not killing 300 and finding just about 100 corpses lying on the ground what happend to the others XD
and great vid dude !!!

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
that must be painful!
yes it was !! glad i was using a pistol on horse that i survived with some guys using your mod by the way
which i'm liking it so far !!just a question (not sure if here) how can i make it so recruited troops in villages towns castles will change depending on the current faction and thanks for your amazing submod !

Back
Top Bottom