Need More Info Game Crashes loading Saves or New Sandbox - Exception Sandbox Module

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

csmjeep271

Recruit
Summary:Game was working stable for weeks, but just last week stopped working. I cannot load any previous saves or even start a new sandbox game.
Here is the error exception I am getting.

"Exception information
Type: System.InvalidOperationException
Source: System.Xml.Linq
CallStack:
  1. at void System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r) x 2
  2. at XDocument System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
  3. at XDocument TaleWorlds.ObjectSystem.MBObjectManager.ToXDocument(XmlDocument xmlDocument)
  4. at XmlDocument TaleWorlds.ObjectSystem.MBObjectManager.MergeTwoXmls(XmlDocument xmlDocument1, XmlDocument xmlDocument2)
  5. at XmlDocument TaleWorlds.ObjectSystem.MBObjectManager.CreateMergedXmlFile(List> toBeMerged, List xsltList, bool skipValidation)
  6. at XmlDocument TaleWorlds.ObjectSystem.MBObjectManager.GetMergedXmlForManaged(string id, bool skipValidation, bool ignoreGameTypeInclusionCheck, string gameType)
  7. at void TaleWorlds.ObjectSystem.MBObjectManager.LoadXML(string id, bool isDevelopment, string gameType, bool skipXmlFilterForEditor)
  8. at void TaleWorlds.Core.MBObjectManagerExtensions.LoadXML(MBObjectManager objectManager, string id, bool skipXmlFilterForEditor)
  9. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.InitializeDefaultCampaignObjects()
  10. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnNewCampaignStart()
  11. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnInitialize()
  12. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, out GameTypeLoadingStates nextState)
  13. at bool TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
  14. at void SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, out GameManagerLoadingSteps nextStep)
  15. at bool TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
  16. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(float dt)
  17. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(float dt)
  18. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch2(Module this, float dt)"

- Involved Modules

• Sandbox
    • Method: virtual System.Void SandBox.SandBoxGameManager::grin:oLoadingForGameManager(TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
      Frame: void SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, out GameManagerLoadingSteps nextStep) (IL Offset: 245)
      HarmonyIssue: False

How to Reproduce: Launch game and select Sandbox or try to load a save game.

Steps taken to address: I have uninstalled and re installed Bannerlord. Also verified game integrity.
I have disabled mods to try to run in Vanilla.
Deleted launcher file to start fresh upon new launch
Deleted Folder in Documents to start fresh upon new launch

Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Asus strix 2060 super 8gb ddr6
GPU Driver Version:551.61
CPU: i7-11700k @3.6ghz
RAM: 32 MB
Motherboard: ASUS Strix z590-A gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Western Digital SN770 Nvme M.2 ssd

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

When the Game crashes I do not get the TW crash uploader featured in the images in the links you shared.
Here is the permalink for the crash report I see when the game crashes from the menu.

Please let me know if this suffices.

Back
Top Bottom