SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

Also i'd like to point out for tournaments this little thing that keeps happening where one match i'll have tournament gear then the next my regular gear....also happens to npcs.

And for whatever reason I haven't healed at all in the past 3 days....

Are there any plans to add new villages, towns and castles in Beta 8 / at all? A lot of the map, particularly Essos, looks very bare at the moment.

Can't wait to see where this mod goes, loving it so far

How exactly does getting the valyrian blade work, I went to Qohor and asked the weaponsmith but he just told me he couldn't help me and that's it, do I need more renown or reputation? Also there's really not much to do in Essos right now, I became a vassal for Braavos but all they do is sail around Braavos and won't start any wars =/

Xerdun said:
Are there any plans to add new villages, towns and castles in Beta 8 / at all? A lot of the map, particularly Essos, looks very bare at the moment.

A small amount has been added for Beta 8. More shall be added to Essos for Beta 9 however.

Matthieu said:
How exactly does getting the valyrian blade work, I went to Qohor and asked the weaponsmith but he just told me he couldn't help me and that's it, do I need more renown or reputation? Also there's really not much to do in Essos right now, I became a vassal for Braavos but all they do is sail around Braavos and won't start any wars =/

You need 500 renown. Though its worth pointing out Valyrian blades do still break in the current version, however its been fined for Beta 8.

produno said:
Xerdun said:

A small amount has been added for Beta 8. More shall be added to Essos for Beta 9 however.

Matthieu said:

You need 500 renown. Though its worth pointing out Valyrian blades do still break in the current version, however its been fined for Beta 8.
What about the gear issue for tournaments?

produno said:
Tourny's need a full overhaul. I have done some small improvements for Beta 8 but I doubt I will have the time to do much more for now.
Also i'd suggest looking into an issue where if you are fighting in Rob Starks army, at least once they went to engage an army and it put me on the enemy side....very confusing.

There is still the issue where I haven't healed, not even a point.

I am glad to hear you know the tournys need improvement, if I find anything else i'll make sure to let you know.

Just wanted to post on some bugs I encountered.  Sometimes when I try to upgrade, or select in general, certain troops in the party menu the game will crash.  I noticed it happens a lot with north peasants.

If anyone wants to bug test the latest dev build it can be found here:

http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=30502.msg33116#new

The current changelog can also be found here:

http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=25886.0

produno said:
If anyone wants to bug test the latest dev build it can be found here:

http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=30502.msg33116#new

The current changelog can also be found here:

http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=25886.0

Awesome job, it looks amazing!

I'm currently testing the dev buil beta 8:

- It seems that northener with normal height is taller than normal. My character is taller than the three Stark soldiers of the starting quest.

- Too much Brytenwalda musics items etc... Would be nice to replace Brytenwalda standards (dark ages) by standards like in Hispania 1200.

- Had two musics playing same time in Crossroad's Inn.

- Prices of items could be improve. Some low and middle items looks being very expensive.

- Medium armors should be light armors and medium armors heavy etc..., it gives too much penalties, i think if penalties of medium was for heavy it could be fine.

- The stamina system is too hardcore i like it but you get tired really too fast.

- There should be only men and  boys (pages) in Nightwath's castles, if the prison guard or seomone else could enlist your prisoners would be nice too.

- There is too few ransom brokers or slavers, need desesperataly someone to buy my prisoners.

- Clansmen should be the base recruits or far north villages but not barbarians bandits, like someone said in your forums.

- Battle orders of prebattle menu seems not working, every battle i start my troops make the same deployment.

-The world map is really fantastic only thing i think there should be a bridge between Riverrun and Fairmarket, and the chinese wall icon for the wall a little bit ergg.

- Peter that you have to bring to Varys is always in your prisoners after the quest is done.

- Textures loading problems in great halls.

- This error message keep appearing very often:

Few graphical bugs:

This guy in Sunspear is transgender ? :oops:

Flints' finger scene is awesome but maybe this props should be remove :

The robe looks being really HARD :dead:

First of all; Absolute stunning mod. Its better than COK.
But one thing that bothers me, is the fact that the spy, in the first Varys quest, is impossible to find.
I haven't found him yet, and I hope its just a mistake.

Thanks in advance.

So I've tried the beta;
The start is absolutely amazing. About Ned Stark being prisoner, but not dead (didn't tell me he died).
So it made me excited if he was alive, and then there was war in that way. But is he dead, or is this a bug?

Another thing;
The importance of kings is too low.
Joffrey Baratheon is in prison in Haystack Hall. Haystack Hall is just a s***hole.
The lannisters never attacked Haystack Hall, and he never seemed important to anyone.
Another example, I fought Renly and his army and won. Renly is prisoner, so I murdered him.
But nothing changed. Renly's men did not hate me more, just didn't care.

Otherwise, absolutely amazing mod.

Awesome. Glad your enjoying it. Dont forget to rate us on moddb site if you havnt already.

I will try and fix every issue reported ready for the final release of beta 8 so keep them coming :smile:.

produno said:
Awesome. Glad your enjoying it. Dont forget to rate us on moddb site if you havnt already.

I will try and fix every issue reported ready for the final release of beta 8 so keep them coming :smile:.

How about Ned Stark? I'm confused as is he alive or dead?

Btw; There where a feast in winterfell, and then there was someone called "Talisa Stark".

As well as Sansa Stark is impossible to find, she is not even in Kings Landing, and whenever I ask Rob he doesn't know.

Another thing, Joffrey did not fight his wars, he always sat on the throne. He is never in Kings Landing in the game (beside from the start, or when he is injured).

:grin:

Can anyone help me find Sept of Bealor? I cant seem to find it, its for Varys quest. I've searched all over kings landing, and I haven't found anything

Back
Top Bottom