SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm playing this mod atm and enjoying it so far. Amazing work you've done on it keep it up.

A few bugs -

At Braavos
Goods merchant sells horses
Horses merchant doesn't sell anything
Armour merchant sells weapons
Weapons merchant doesn't sell anything

At Saltpans there seems to be no Tavern Keeper

Troop formations do not seem to work. (Infantry doesn't form ranks,shieldwall etc.)

If I find more bugs I'll be sure to let you know.

Should I be stuck forever as a peasant when joining a Lord's Army? I've been with a lord for months, killed a few people and still a peasant with a spear and sickle.

Hazzardevil said:
Should I be stuck forever as a peasant when joining a Lord's Army? I've been with a lord for months, killed a few people and still a peasant with a spear and sickle.

Other than a small bug, i havnt altered freelancer at all. So it should be the same as the OSP, unless of course it was altered for Brytenwalda.

produno said:
Most of those bugs are fixed in the hotfix posted on moddb.

Ill take a look at the formations.

Dled and installed the hotfix which fixed the merchants bug but troop formations still do not seem to work.

Also seems some of the companions dialogues are missing. (Ser Creighton Longbough)

Edit: Seems as if you can't assign one of your companions to guard the supply wagon.

Edit 2: Game crashes whenever trying to siege.

I seem to have gotten a bug where the lord i signed up with died in combat leaving me desertion as my only option.

Another bug, When I visit the city of Lannisport, the game crashes for some reason, something about "armor texture missing" or something.. Has this been fixed in the hotfix ? the mod is great so far though !

Korphon said:
I seem to have gotten a bug where the lord i signed up with died in combat leaving me desertion as my only option.

Hmm i havnt changed Freelancer at all , though its also something i havnt really played much of. What would normally happen in this situation? I may have to check the code to the original freelancer code.

TonyBee said:
Another bug, When I visit the city of Lannisport, the game crashes for some reason, something about "armor texture missing" or something.. Has this been fixed in the hotfix ? the mod is great so far though !

Yeah, this is fixed in the hotfix. I shall be releasing the second hotfix in a couple of weeks.

produno said:
Korphon said:

Hmm i havnt changed Freelancer at all , though its also something i havnt really played much of. What would normally happen in this situation? I may have to check the code to the original freelancer code.

I think the bug may have to do with the interaction between lord death and enlistment. It doesnt seem to be able to handle having no lord for the commander screen.

Outright non-player caused death. One instance where the death was caused in a siege and another in regular combat. I found it abit odd because while i knew they could die i thought it was only able to be caused by player, be it in combat or via a text/choice option if they were captured in combat.

Edit: Here is the error that comes up when i go to the commander screen after combat with the lord having died. (in this instance in a siege)

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1680: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 11:
At Game Triggers trigger no: 35 conditions.
At Game Triggers trigger no: 35 conditions.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1680: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 0:
At menu menu_world_map_soldier item mno_join_commander_battle condition.
At menu menu_world_map_soldier item mno_join_commander_battle condition.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 131: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 0:
At menu menu_world_map_soldier item mno_enter_town condition.
At menu menu_world_map_soldier item mno_enter_town condition.
At menu menu_world_map_soldier item mno_commander condition.
At menu menu_world_map_soldier item mno_commander condition.
At menu menu_world_map_soldier item mno_return_to_duty condition.
At menu menu_world_map_soldier item mno_return_to_duty condition.

Edit 2: Had another case of lords killed by npcs. (also just to make sure to install this was i required to DL anything other than the base mod and hotfix?)

234ljt.jpg

any help for the lord varys quest? keep saying the code word to everyone i came acrossed in sunspear, nothing happened

A suggestion for the mod, is it possible to add "Horn" sounds in the game like in 1257AD ? (I have no idea how to mod soo..) I think it adds a lot to the immersion :grin:

And another thing, since the Tyrells and Renly are one faction, do we have a quest to kill Renly ? if not, I believe that it's a really good idea :smile:

Anyways great mod nonetheless :grin:

@ Korphon

This is fixed in the next hotfix.

@ Chankahappy

This is also fixed in the next hotfix, was an error on my part in the code.

@Hanimichal

This mod has been modified heavily from native, so i doubt TweakMB would work very well.

@ Dean Beecham

Hotfix next week :wink:. Just a few more bugs to get out of the way. Ive tried adding enough new content to warrant starting a new game.

@ TonyBee

If you have a horn sound i can most probably add it. I did think this was already included, but then i hanvt looked at that part of the code properly yet.
Also, in the next hotfix, all the factions have been changed and Renly now has his own. Of course if you want to kill a lord, you dont need no quests to do so. Its a freely available option in the mod to kill any hero character...

produno said:
@ Korphon

This is fixed in the next hotfix.

@ Chankahappy

This is also fixed in the next hotfix, was an error on my part in the code.

@Hanimichal

This mod has been modified heavily from native, so i doubt TweakMB would work very well.

@ Dean Beecham

Hotfix next week :wink:. Just a few more bugs to get out of the way. Ive tried adding enough new content to warrant starting a new game.

@ TonyBee

If you have a horn sound i can most probably add it. I did think this was already included, but then i hanvt looked at that part of the code properly yet.
Also, in the next hotfix, all the factions have been changed and Renly now has his own. Of course if you want to kill a lord, you dont need no quests to do so. Its a freely available option in the mod to kill any hero character...
Thanks cant wait. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom