SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

Downloaded this mod cause it looked promising, but the thing is when I finish creating my character and im in the loading screen for the alleyway fight it immediately crashes and i havent read anything here that is associated with my problem

The first scene is quite intensive, so if you have low system ram it will cause it to crash. Im changing it for the next update so hang tight! It hopefully wont be too long.

produno said:
Nearly another month has passed since the last major update and as usual ive been working hard to bring you guys more features and more bug fixes for V0.6.0.

New Settlements

Whitewalkers and their Wights.

Recruitment changes

Sounds awesome! Cannot wait to see in action!

Ill just leave some pictures here...

Model and Texture by сикомор
unsullied_armour.jpg

An example of Standard Bearers in game
stark_standard_bearers.jpg

Textures by cghopk
ironborn_troop4.jpg

ironborn_troop1.jpg

ironborn_troop3.jpg

ironborn_troop2.jpg

Sorry for image sizes, couldnt be bothered to resize :smile:

You can make a riders bearers with developing flags? It would look epic.
But these bearers look amazing, You are doing a great job!

produno said:
No. This mod is purely sandbox. People will act how you expect them to and all your favourite characters are here, other than that you make the story.

Thank you I have been playing it for a couple hours now, and it is awesome.

this is the second start-over first i played as north after same days 235s and over all of the factions start attacking me when i look report/factions relations except north all factions was -100 (north was war only with couple of them). then i undo and restart as lanisters, everything was fine i made cercei my wife (day 240s) and start my usualy coin fliping run kings landın duskendale riverrun to lannisport when i was near riverrun (my faction is not at war with them they were all over me lol over 1200trops)

as i remember in my first game marriage was the same timeline it is possible gettin marriyin is a issue??

Back
Top Bottom