SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

At the arena at Pyke, I asked to use a bow and I was given a horse, a lance and a mace.

Oh and at Pennytree, this is the Village Elder:
128574843-3.jpg

128574846-3.jpg

Darkilius said:
My game keep's crashing.

Happen's when i'm ridding for a long period of time. An then i'll either talk to a friendly or engage an enemy and when that first dialogue window pop's up. Crash.

Any one know of any fixes or tip's for this. I also have a fairly new rig and requirement's aren't the problem. Thanks.

Help?

Extreme Person said:
Hello Cozor :grin:
I'm new to forums although I've had Mount and Blade for ages.
Loving the mod but i thought id ask a couple of questions.
1-Regarding Stark Family,Is there going to be a full family tree added,and maybe Jon Snow.
2-Is there any way to select your start area
3-Are there any Bandit/Outlaw hideouts in the game
that's it for now
cant wait for V1.0
thanks

For 2: You always start in Storms End. In older versions by selecting the random option in the character generation you had a chance to start in a different location but could not select it.
For 3: Yes there are hideouts. I found one on orders of King Stannis and one on orders of Prince Martell. There are probably more that I haven't found yet.

Cozur said:
What version are you playing?

Also I should mention that Ironborn Axemans weekly wage is only 1 denar.

~~

This peasant seems to be babbling, or am I just not able to understand her?

128575343-3.jpg

Sorry to keep coming up with more bugs  :razz:

It works now I was lvl 3, now I'm 5. However it's weird since I had only levies and Volanteene peasants (who of course have horses and bows and arrows...)

Lord Dora said:
It works now I was lvl 3, now I'm 5. However it's weird since I had only levies and Volanteene peasants (who of course have horses and bows and arrows...)

They're all level 4-5, if I remember correctly.

Nameless Warrior said:
Sorry if this has been answered before but where can I get a ship?

I haven't played the current version yet but have you tried to just click on a town/castle/village on an island? You should have a ship automatically as soon as you hit water...

Seems a bit wrong. For boat travelling there should be some sort of fee or extra upkeep. There should be ports, or else I'll keep hijacking the ships that are only supposed to cross the river at Stonehelm, all the way to Sunspear or across the Narrow Sea.

Agrippa91 said:
Nameless Warrior said:
Sorry if this has been answered before but where can I get a ship?

I haven't played the current version yet but have you tried to just click on a town/castle/village on an island? You should have a ship automatically as soon as you hit water...

It doesn't seem to work like that. I have not found any seaside towns with the option to "buy ship" in the menu either.

You don't need to buy a ship. There are certain spots along the coasts where you can embark just by clicking the water. These spots are recognizable by their lack of tidal waves hitting the coast. I recommend clicking the water space that's closest to the coast where you want to embark, because boat travelling can be wonky sometimes. If there is a village/city/town on a small patch of dirt, and you are on the edge of an embark-able coast, you can click the building to instantly embark and sail to it.

Belisarius said:
Seems a bit wrong. For boat travelling there should be some sort of fee or extra upkeep. There should be ports, or else I'll keep hijacking the ships that are only supposed to cross the river at Stonehelm, all the way to Sunspear or across the Narrow Sea.

It's more than just that. I usually use boats for trading since the speed on water is 18+, while on land it's rarely over 7 if you have a big army. Imagine going from Three Sisters to Sunspear to Braavos to Volantis in 2-3 days... Doing that on land would take 10 days for sure if not attacked by bandits or enemies. However you cannot go past Oldtown (I tried to go from Dragonstone to Iron islands on water), there some kind of a blockade so it only works for eastern Westeros and western Essos :smile:

Lord Dora said:
It's more than just that. I usually use boats for trading since the speed on water is 18+, while on land it's rarely over 7 if you have a big army. Imagine going from Three Sisters to Sunspear to Braavos to Volantis in 2-3 days... Doing that on land would take 10 days for sure if not attacked by bandits or enemies. However you cannot go past Oldtown (I tried to go from Dragonstone to Iron islands on water), there some kind of a blockade so it only works for eastern Westeros and western Essos :smile:

Totally agree. Something like 5-10 gold for each unit seems fine...

Agrippa91 said:
Totally agree. Something like 5-10 gold for each unit seems fine...

I disagree with ship fees, The world is so massive and expansive I'd hate to see that implemented, also the AI uses them for free. Perhaps there could be an option instead, to toggle ship fees?
Also concernig Essos's war. They ARE at war and they ARE fighting, but the game keeps providing pop-ups of certain factions breaking truce's with other factions but those factions have already been at war. And the Lorathi Elite Gliavemen upgrade into mounted archers :/

Hello, just wanted to note that the castle at Ashemark, the ladder is way to steep. The battle last forever, not because of fighting, but because it takes 5 minutes for a man to get up the ladder. He climbs it so slow.

Back
Top Bottom