SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

OverFlow7 said:
I am not able to buy acres or borrow money in towns, when i click on "done" nothing happens. is that a bug or this featue is disabled?

Don´t click done, click in verify.

Hello fellow sers! I love Game of Thrones and Mount & Blade! And them combined? Oh my God! But when i open the game it gives an error: Unable to open file:Modules\ACOK 0.94\Resource\ACOK_AK_Warhorses.brf. Could some of you help me ? There might be a solution to this somewhere here, but there is over 400 pages and i haven't read them all.
- Ser Hessu

Ser Hessu said:
Hello fellow sers! I love Game of Thrones and Mount & Blade! And them combined? Oh my God! But when i open the game it gives an error: Unable to open file:Modules\ACOK 0.94\Resource\ACOK_AK_Warhorses.brf. Could some of you help me ? There might be a solution to this somewhere here, but there is over 400 pages and i haven't read them all.
- Ser Hessu

Sounds like a corrupt download.

Kishinz said:
OverFlow7 said:
I am not able to buy acres or borrow money in towns, when i click on "done" nothing happens. is that a bug or this featue is disabled?

Don´t click done, click in verify.

Oh didn't even notice verify was clikable , thanks  :oops:

Would you guys have any tips on how to proceed as  a vassal of the North? the north is so far way from everything, they do not advance at all , while the westerlands are kicking the riverlands' ass ( they lost Riverrun , and they have only  2 towns left). When i manage to capture a castle,  the iron islands and westerlands just won't stop starting campaigns against me (it's harrasement at this point) . Right now my castle is seaguard , and the iron island are besieging me , i  have  135 men against almost 1000 iron borns , no way i can defend it.

Should i wait to become marshall and then bring the whole force of the norht upon the iron islands?

I understand that you don't want to unlock diplomacy again, Cozur, but could you make for better balance by making an alliance between the Reach and the Stormlands? That would prevent the Reach from raping Dragonstone as well as capturing King's Landing. Also the re-alliance between the new faction and Dorne would be awesome and balance out the odds...

Cozur said:
Ser Hessu said:
- Ser Hessu

So how i can fix this? I downloaded it from Moddb.

Ser Hessu said:
Cozur said:
Ser Hessu said:
- Ser Hessu

So how i can fix this? I downloaded it from Moddb.

Download it again.

WilltheGamer said:
Is there an updated changelog for .94?
Changelog:

Buffed the Westerlands.
Buffed the King's Landing garrison.
Added 8 new lords to the Westerlands.
Added many new lore NPC's, such as Sandor Clegane, Littlefinger and Varys.
Re-did the Red Keep.
Re-did the Red Keep throne room.
Re-did Tournaments.
Added religious figures.
Fixed the trade goods bug.

In 0.94 there are certain factions that aren't in war with their enemies. E.g. Iron Islands are completely neutral, as well as Dragonstone. However, I'm only 19 days in, but is it suppose to be this way?

Domsku said:
In 0.94 there are certain factions that aren't in war with their enemies. E.g. Iron Islands are completely neutral, as well as Dragonstone. However, I'm only 19 days in, but is it suppose to be this way?

Play for another 15 days.

Could you possibly post a troop tree for each fraction? I would like to see which faction is the best with what. I am new to the Game of Thrones universe hence why I ask.

Crusader7 said:
Could you possibly post a troop tree for each fraction? I would like to see which faction is the best with what. I am new to the Game of Thrones universe hence why I ask.

Already have, search, is between page 200 and 215 i think.

Edit: Oh, sorry, 400 and 410.

75 days in, Iron Isles. still not at war with anyone.

6 days later the ironborn rebel.

My game keep's crashing.

Happen's when i'm ridding for a long period of time. An then i'll either talk to a friendly or engage an enemy and when that first dialogue window pop's up. Crash.

Any one know of any fixes or tip's for this. I also have a fairly new rig and requirement's aren't the problem. Thanks.

Hello Cozor :grin:
I'm new to forums although I've had Mount and Blade for ages.
Loving the mod but i thought id ask a couple of questions.
1-Regarding Stark Family,Is there going to be a full family tree added,and maybe Jon Snow.
2-Is there any way to select your start area
3-Are there any Bandit/Outlaw hideouts in the game
that's it for now
cant wait for V1.0
thanks

About being a mercenary.

My wages only go as high as 450 for a force of 112, that is not enough to fund a mercenary army of that size. Is the pay to be so low?

Back
Top Bottom