Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Count_Morfetico

Sergeant at Arms
Summary:
Leading an army, besieged a city with a big advantage on numbers (1250 ~ vs 400~) the enemy sallied out, win the sally battle. Siege continues with 0 enemies. Got a message that the enemy had captured me as their prisoner while the city is now under my kingdom control with the same banner as beore the capture (but my kingdom colors). game crashed.
How to Reproduce:
As described in summary.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related): Amitatys. It was a siege but the enemy sallied out.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: geforce gtx 1080ti
GPU Driver Version: 537.42
CPU: intel-i7 8700
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: asus rog strix
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): wd green sn350 1 tb

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I'd see the pop-up and tried to upload, but it failed to upload. Considering that I manage to workaround the issue, there is no way to resend the report after all these days, right?

Unfortunately I don't have a save anymore as I keep playing after trying a workaround..
This crash is the first time I see, the game almost never crashes for me and this is the main reason that i decided to bring it here, it seems to be something specific.. I also suspect that the clan defected to my kingdom at the exact same time, causing all these issues..

I encountered almost the same situation. I think it might be related to storming a castle with zero defenders.
I have a save-file, from which the bug can be reproduced in a minute (fast forward -> auto-defeat the sally-out -> fast forward finish siege camp -> auto-assault the caste -> crash).

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
I started a siege on Sestadaim Castle. Defenders (80) sallied out against my >500 army and were defeated, before I could even set up my siege camp. I finished setting up the siege camp and attacked the castle with zero defenders. Upon victory, the game crashed (I tried it several times, no matter if sending troops or fighting myself).

Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX-3070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 3TB HDD/ 1TB SSD (Game on SSD)

Back
Top Bottom