Version number
v1.2.9.35636
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Mak9

Recruit
Summary: The game crashes when loading the title screen, sometimes when i manage to enter, it crashes right when choosing family..
How to Reproduce: When i start the game or with character creation
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
SMFfhOe.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090ti
GPU Driver Version: 551.76
CPU: i9 14900KF
RAM: 64GB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E GAMING WIFI II
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WD Black SN850X SSD 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
yIkDUGk7wOpGStYlc3GbD3RxaTfk29jzzpkCZ8StbTTecW_c5F1KLrEPOPIjxoH8NN6sC2rZOJQPq3-umMRkPvESxdeNDeWWrqLDo0rcMLqq_L_3_FARU8yezSEOT76DZZu_Jqs9wk9dc41t63Rwyg

Hello, when the game crashes this appears, i click yes and the game just closes, nothing else appears.

After several attempts, i just got the crash report identifier...

eZMuh5c.png

The crash happens on the GPU. We don't have a code on that part so this is a GPU crash. You can try to update your GPU Drivers. Or use the workaround below (not a guaranteed fix)
CRASH - RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE
Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The crash happens on the GPU. We don't have a code on that part so this is a GPU crash. You can try to update your GPU Drivers. Or use the workaround below (not a guaranteed fix)
I've tried the solution you gave me but it's still the same.

The graphics are fine, since when i play other games they don't give me any kind of problem, i play games that require more graphical requirements and everything goes perfectly

This crash just happened to me when entering a battle, can you see if it says something different?

2024-03-21_18.04.55_d5173623efe7d3bc2f868f28cba25123

2024-03-21_22.49.36_d5173623efe7d3bc2f868f28cba25123

Last edited:
Sadly both are the same crash. Nothing we can provide. You can try to update/install older versions of the GPU drivers. Also, you can try the workaround below.
Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Sadly both are the same crash. Nothing we can provide. You can try to update/install older versions of the GPU drivers. Also, you can try the workaround below.
As i told you above, i tried the solution you gave me and it's still the same.

My GPU drivers are fine, all other games are working fine without any problem except this one, it's not a problem with my GPU, this is a problem with the game.

It is not normal that the game crashes for so many people and it is always a GPU problem.

After a lot of research and knowing that it was not a problem with my GPU as they told me, here I found a video that solved the problem for me, you can have this problem if you have a recent CPU, the problem is with the motherboard that makes the CPU work too much , I leave the link to the video here and I hope it can help those of you who have a similar problem, good luck!!

GREAT find ! Hope this helps others. I had a ASUS X570 motherboard, Ryzen 5 3600K CPU and a old 1080 GPU. maybe the MB / CPU was pushing the GPU past it's limits ?

My current CPU / MB and 7900 XTX GPU seem to be working together ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom