Forum Moderation Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Úlfheðinn said:
MickDick said:
A select few have the mentality of a 5 year old when it comes to socializing.

Vincenzo isn't a moderator anymore but I suppose in passing it is a fitting remark.

Isn't Vincenzo banned from Germany for diddling children?

he he he

Such accusations also have no place in this thread, given that:

1) They are wildly inappropriate

2) Vincenzo is not a moderator, therefore should not be a subject of this thread.

Talk about me instead. For example, I haven't had a shipment of first-born sons in months. What's up with that?

Sorry. Found out shipping toddlers to the UK costs a fortune. Should've expected it given that the item weighs 18-20 kilos, is rather obnoxious and is subject to extra customs fees due to being biohazard material.

Teofish said:
Sorry. Found out shipping toddlers to the UK costs a fortune. Should've expected it given that the item weighs 18-20 kilos, is rather obnoxious and is subject to extra customs fees due to being biohazard material.

You need to gather a bulk order; weirdly, shipping costs less (per kilo) for 100 than it does for 1.

Silly Scandinavian person. I didn't mean you should spawn a hundred children. That would just be silly!

No, you need to go out into the community, liaise with other people who have spawned children, convince them to give up their offspring and then stick the little 'uns in a shipping crate. If a hundred couples contribute towards shipping costs you're looking at 30% savings right there.

Everyone, welcome your new Scandinavian language overlord, Ulf.

As this is Ulf's first week on the job, we'll be accepting comments and criticisms about his fine (or terrible) work via PM. Please direct your PMs to Lord Brutus.

At the end of his first week, we'll be sending out New Moderator Official Feedback Forms (brand new as of this month.) To request an Official Feedback Form, please PM Lord Brutus.

For sacrifices of firstborn sons, and offerings of alcohol beverages, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom