Faction Heraldry Registry

Users who are viewing this thread

Citizen_Kane said:
It's not such a big thing for me to take the time to do that. It's fine but if you can do I would be most thankfull...

Anyway I found this thing I didn't make it. Its from the Native Better Banner pack/mod.
I can try that more easily than you can; I just had the impression that you made it, and could adjust the base image to be larger, expanding different layers in your source image without having to stretch it. But: since it's from another banner pack, are you sure it is freely available for anyone to use? I don't want to clutter up the PW resources with a bunch of different "licensing agreements", since I plan to release the source publicly.

Damnit, I lost the link where I got it from! I think thye wouldn't mind. But if you truely want me to I will keep on searching.

If someone could somehow re-size the banners to the correct size then I, and the RPing community would be grateful.

You may have some problems copying it to you desktop. I made it my background then took it out of the backgrounds folder to get the full image.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/1257%20AD%20mod%20banners/hoaas93/BannersCollected1.jpg

Can you add this one ?

bull2.png

Made by Ikaguia on my request. If anyone cares to know: This is the Medieval Moldavian banner who indeed saw many victories. As long as it doesn't represent any form of offence to anyone I think it's worth.

Freighttrain4 said:
If someone could somehow re-size the banners to the correct size then I, and the RPing community would be grateful.
No: for one thing, you can't just rip banner textures from another mod unless you made them, and for another thing, you should preferably request only one banner for an already established organisation of PW players (which would be likely to control factions, making use of the banner), though I will normally add a banner for organisations that are only planned if the forum member seems moderately well known, or if I think the banner looks very good. You must read and understand the first post in this thread before making a post.
Swadian Man at Arms said:
Can you add this one ?
Certainly, it looks great. Though it does look a bit pale and "washed out", but I guess that might be the effect you wanted? If not, I could try adjust the color balance slightly. You didn't specify the background color, but it seems obvious that it would be red.

Yes, looks a little washed. It certainly needs a change.

Here's the original picture:
600px-Flag_of_Moldavia.svg.png

Edit: Well, the background is red, though I don't have enough experience to modify the banner.

Can you add this one ?

bull2.png

Made by Ikaguia on my request. If anyone cares to know: This is the Medieval Moldavian banner who indeed saw many victories. As long as it doesn't represent any form of offence to anyone I think it's worth.
I am extremely offended

Yes, looks a little washed. It certainly needs a change.
Does this look OK? I simply adjusted the saturation (and ignore the low quality of the .jpg, the banner .dds is full quality).
bullw.jpg

its not a swastika?i just checked the wiki and there's nothing like it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafgesetzbuch_section_86a

I found something, although i cant see where it says its banned, if im reading this correctly it was carved into the floor of a medieval castle,which the nazi party set up a base in?

I mean according to that wiki a black eagle logo is banned too :S

Bleh Anyone want to design me a secret society looking banner? :razz: related to Masonry/stone cutting and archery? :grin:

Yea that was the feel i got from it

I doubt anyone would know without checking though, its far from the swastika

Phoenix234 said:
Can you test this on on armour for me?
You didn't specify the background color, of which both white and black would probably look good. It's a bit of work to take screen shots in all sorts of different armor and upload them, so is there a particular mesh you would want to see it on? It should look fine, as the design is mostly central.

Back
Top Bottom