Faction Heraldry Registry

Users who are viewing this thread

Splintert said:
I've got a cool looking banner for my Bow Regiment, or any one else for that matter. black is the preferred background color, although blue or grey is fine.
205ett.jpg
Do you have an uncompressed version of that image, like png for instance? That jpg image looks fine on the forums, but looks very blocky when zoomed in to add it to the banner texture sheet, so it will probably look bad when scaled up for the armors in game as well. Bigger sizes are better than smaller - your image size seems to be 139x339 rather than 140x341, with artifacts at the top that appear to be because the original image was even smaller - but if that's all you've got, the clone tool can make an acceptable job of it.

N0body said:
I take it you're re-adding player banners? :smile:
No, I don't see how I implied that. The RCC banner is already in the current release - was the second one added, I think. It doesn't look very good on some armors because the design stretches too close to the edges of the banner, as I said earlier in this thread.

Vornne said:
N0body said:
I take it you're re-adding player banners? :smile:
No, I don't see how I implied that. The RCC banner is already in the current release - was the second one added, I think. It doesn't look very good on some armors because the design stretches too close to the edges of the banner, as I said earlier in this thread.

Whoops, I never saw there were player made banners on the last page  :shock:

I Am sorry i do not know how to put down banners or pictures as i am un professional:razz:. We want the one with 2 axes crossing eachother.

We are the Assassins Guild and would like to be a known faction. tell me if i did this wrong or anything please:razz:

here is the link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,166652.0.html

There are already multiple different banners from native with crossed axes or swords on them, and this thread is for requesting new banners you've already made to be added to PW 4, not for requesting me to make new banners. Sorry, but I'm not an artist, and have many other more important things to do for PW. Have you checked all the available banners in game yet (as lord), to see if any suit you?

hmm, can I have the img. from this site as my banner?

http://www.ladykentmores.com/page11.htm

well, thats a joke, but Ill start drawing up a serious one along the same lines tonight, hopefully post b4 end of weekend, since as a bandit I always seem to have a plain grey heraldry, and thats been fine untill now.....but I feel bandits should be proud of their avarice, for if we dont keep the financial wheels turning, who will?

It's intentional that lone bandits don't get heraldry (just like real life); you can be a leader of a large "bandit faction" by renaming one of the 4 castle factions if you want though, depending on the server specific rules. This thread is for requesting banners that you want to use as leader of a PW 4 faction, since that's the only way they can be used.

Vornne said:
It's intentional that lone bandits don't get heraldry (just like real life); you can be a leader of a large "bandit faction" by renaming one of the 4 castle factions if you want though, depending on the server specific rules. This thread is for requesting banners that you want to use as leader of a PW 4 faction, since that's the only way they can be used.

Ok thought buying heraldic armour would allow me to show who I was. My bad

Some of flags

54968964.jpg

Chat color = Red

koreak.jpg

Chat color = Red

fanta2w.jpg

Chat color = Red

fantaf.jpg

Chat color = Bright blue

korea02.jpg

Chat color = Bright yellow

joseon01.jpg

Chat color = White

Hmm... are all those flags representing some organisation or clan in PW 4? There are enough free slots available in the current banner sheet texture, but I want to fill them mainly with flags that players would definitely want to use; every new banner needs a mesh and item added, and every 21 banners need a new texture. I quite like the second, third, fourth, and sixth banners, but I think the yellow swirly one won't look very good on armor - it generally looks best if there is a fairly simple and bold design in the center, rather than a random pattern stretching to the edges - and the first one is ok if you have a specific organisation wanting to use it, but a bit boring for a generic banner.

I guess I should start a new thread with the first post explaining exactly what I'm asking for here.

Vornne said:
Hmm... are all those flags representing some organisation or clan in PW 4? There are enough free slots available in the current banner sheet texture, but I want to fill them mainly with flags that players would definitely want to use; every new banner needs a mesh and item added, and every 21 banners need a new texture. I quite like the second, third, fourth, and sixth banners, but I think the yellow swirly one won't look very good on armor - it generally looks best if there is a fairly simple and bold design in the center, rather than a random pattern stretching to the edges - and the first one is ok if you have a specific organisation wanting to use it, but a bit boring for a generic banner.

I guess I should start a new thread with the first post explaining exactly what I'm asking for here.

I will cry ;l....
:cry: :cry:

Then could you add second, and sixth..?

It's not a big deal - I can add 2, 3, 4, 6 if you like, since you went to the trouble of making them, and also 1 if you really want it, but I think 5 won't look good.

Vornne said:
It's not a big deal - I can add 2, 3, 4, 6 if you like, since you went to the trouble of making them, and also 1 if you really want it, but I think 5 won't look good.

Then,, could you add first, second, third and sixth? I agree that fourth and fifth are littlebit odd..

No I actually like the fourth (blue ring with spiral) - probably my favorite - so I'll just add all but the fifth (yellow swirly pattern). But for other people making banners: please just submit banners that you want to use for an organisation or clan in PW 4.

Vornne said:
No I actually like the fourth (blue ring with spiral) - probably my favorite - so I'll just add all but the fifth (yellow swirly pattern). But for other people making banners: please just submit banners that you want to use for an organisation or clan in PW 4.

Thx. It will be cool.

Back
Top Bottom