[EUA RP Campaign] [next meeting: 13/04 7 PM GMT] 3rd Crusade RP campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Aldric said:
Okay, we gonna have a small meeting of the lords in 1H. The choice will be rather simple it will be the strategy to do to handle with the saracens ongoing.
Put a bullet in their mouth. That will handle anything.

Forum name : yokinwow
Do you have steam : yokinwowESP
Do you have teamspeak3 and a mic ?  : yes
Character name : Master_Yokin_Of_Calatrava
Character role : Mercenary-SoldierLoyalty
(French or English or other )  : Spanish
Write a 5 line background about your character: 

Master Yokin is the master of the Spanish Chivalry Order of Calatrava. He has gone to the crusades with the target of purge the holy land of the infidels. He march with his men at arms to the war. He will punish all the enemies of the order.

In battle i will use a full on Rp name. As to not be the same always, like Master_Yokin_Of_Uxkhal

Forum name : ZeNinja

Do you have steam : Yes

Do you have teamspeak3 and a mic ?  : Yes

Character name : Peter of Courtenay
Character role: Military Advisor - Marshall
Loyalty (French or English or other )  : English

Write a 5 line background about your character: I am the youngest son of the House of Courtenay, i am a Warrior, and a Commander, i have led a army and have won great battles. My father was a commander and Marshall of York, but he has died... I left with few men travelling, i gathered a great army... But we lost to the Byzantine Empire Generals causing me to cripple we had a lot of casualties i have dismissed many of my men and i am here to help the King.

So yeah, can i go through now?

ZeNinja said:

Forum name : ZeNinja

Do you have steam : Yes

Do you have teamspeak3 and a mic ?  : Yes

Character name : Peter of Courtenay
Character role: Military Advisor - Marshall
Loyalty (French or English or other )  : English

Write a 5 line background about your character: I am the youngest son of the House of Courtenay, i am a Warrior, and a Commander, i have led a army and have won great battles. My father was a commander and Marshall of York, but he has died... I left with few men travelling, i gathered a great army... But we lost to the Byzantine Empire Generals causing me to cripple we had a lot of casualties i have dismissed many of my men and i am here to help the King.

So yeah, can i go through now?

It's a bit late now.

Back
Top Bottom