Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellenbrecher said:
iCock said:
If you include skyrim in that list you're insane. Where do you live? Loonie-house?
Skyrim has loads of problems. Only because he's *****ing about them doesn't mean he can' t enjoy the rest of it.
Especially since there are mods that fix a good bunch of the **** parts of the game.

That's just it - he claims that they ruin the game for him. Which is a load of BS.

Mage246 said:
Wellenbrecher said:
iCock said:
If you include skyrim in that list you're insane. Where do you live? Loonie-house?
Skyrim has loads of problems. Only because he's *****ing about them doesn't mean he can' t enjoy the rest of it.
Especially since there are mods that fix a good bunch of the **** parts of the game.

That's just it - he claims that they ruin the game for him. Which is a load of BS.
Never said that.

Wellenbrecher said:
iCock said:
I've never seen a single problem that broke my game. The only problem is that it took too much hours out of my life and now I'm a lifeless vampire who can't stand having to go back to school.

iCock said:
Wellenbrecher said:
iCock said:
I've never seen a single problem that broke my game. The only problem is that it took too much hours out of my life and now I'm a lifeless vampire who can't stand having to go back to school.
Why does a problem have to be game breaking until one is allowed to complain about it? :neutral:

Mage246 said:
He claims that they ruin the game for him.
Did he? I don't really follow this thread all that closely, or usually not at all rather.

*attempts to reroute the thread*

So how about that airline food?  -waits for laugh from audience-

But for real, current discussion is freaking retarded.  Move on, please.

My E-Penis is bigger than all of yours.  Matter is settled.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Damn, I just remembered why my brother never bothered with Daedric armor in Morrowind. It's ugly as hell.

He probably never used it because he couldn't find it, either. In particular, the cuirass and pauldrons were only found in the expansions, and one of the pauldrons was at the end of the main quest in Bloodmoon in a part you can't ever return to. The daedric face of god is arguably the hardest to find item in any Elder Scrolls game. All daedric equipment was generally well-hidden in Morrowind to the point you could be in the same location as it, and never even notice it. Often, there was only one or two pieces in the game that weren't worn by Divayth Fyr. It was rare enough that without the Internet, you might not even think it's a full set of armour, and is only a type of weapon that dremora lords used.

The only way to find a full set was to cheat or use a guide.

Tell me the point then?

Really, you're all *****ing about how each other's methods of *****ing about a game is wrong.

Jackie-Chan-WTF-meme-face-70958233396.jpg

Schemer said:
All daedric equipment was generally well-hidden in Morrowind to the point you could be in the same location as it, and never even notice it.
Daedric gauntlets behind a stone chest in the caverns under Kogoruhn, right? :grin:

The only way to find a full set was to cheat or use a guide.
Or kill Divayth Fyr once you no longer need him. Good luck with that. :lol:

MickDick said:
Really, you're all *****ing about how each other's methods of *****ing about a game is wrong.
Welcome to the Skyrim thead. :lol:

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Damn, I just remembered why my brother never bothered with Daedric armor in Morrowind. It's ugly as hell.
I wish there were more "standard" or realistic looking armors in the Elder Scrolls games. That's one reason I really like the looks of the Steel Plate armor, though I wouldn't mind the helm being a little different.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Daedric gauntlets behind a stone chest in the caverns under Kogoruhn, right? :grin:

I think that was the only non-hidden daedric armour, since you go there directly for the main quest, and to that particular area to get the Shadow Shield for the Urshilaku Ashkhan Warrior's Test.

It was probably for everyone who missed the Fists of Randagulf at the Illunibi Shrine you visit earlier in the main quest, since they are one of the few artifacts better than daedric.

Or kill Divayth Fyr once you no longer need him. Good luck with that. :lol:

I could never bring myself to kill Divayth Fyr even after the main quest and the House Telvanni questline. He's a four-thousand-year-old wizard-lord and probably the oldest person in Tamriel outside of possibly the Summerset Isle. He wants nothing but to help and study corprus victims and be left to his research, like most of the ranking Telvanni. I always felt like an ******* if I killed him, then reloaded.

I heard that you could disintegrate his armour and pickpocket it, but I never tried it and it seems really cheesy.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Yeah, considering how ugly it looks I wouldn't have gone after it either.

It's hidden well enough that you really can't "go after it." You pretty much have to just have good luck and go to the right places. :razz:

Plus personal preference. I think it looks much better and more functional than daedric armour in Oblivion and Skyrim. In general I prefer the armour design pre-Oblivion.

Schemer said:
I think that was the only non-hidden daedric armour, since you go there directly for the main quest, and to that particular area to get the Shadow Shield for the Urshilaku Ashkhan Warrior's Test.
Well I missed them the first time. I thought hiding them behind the chest rather than in it was clever. :sad:

I heard that you could disintegrate his armour and pickpocket it, but I never tried it and it seems really cheesy.
Oh c'mon, cheesing it is half the fun in Elder Scrolls!

I wonder if past Morrowind they even had anything that was remotely hard (armor/weapon) wise that was hard to obtain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom