Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't aware of this, it doesn't happen here, and as I linked the direct image I thought there wouldn't be anything else other than the image.

In any case I'll use TWIm from now on then, it sucks not being able to embed the image in the post.

Teofish said:
I see you're using that Morrowind style pauldron mod too. Man do I ever love that. Really hope he'll get around to update it for Derpguard and Dorkenborn too soon.

Yea, this kind of mod is really cool. It would l be great if it gets expanded and start supporting separate greaves and ****.

EDIT: TWImmed the images in the first post.

SacredStoneHead said:
Yea, this kind of mod is really cool. It would l be great if it gets expanded and start supporting separate greaves and ****.
FYI, The Crimson Archer armour from IA looks absolutely awesome with Thieves Guild pauldrons.

SacredStoneHead said:
y5POO.png

ACxTg68.jpg

Reminds me of the composite armor in Planetside 2, which puts kneepads on top of kneepads while keeping your abdomen (where all your vital organs are actually located) exposed.

I want faceless mooks to die in my service. Not a gaggle of overly-talkative killstealers screaming to drown each other out in desperate need of attention.

Ok. Not the most relevant derogatory quip at the followers. But my point stands. I want a cadre of uniformed mooks, (in the gear I want them to have), not an oversized adventuring party

Y'know, I vaguely recall a game that let you do that. Combat on horseback played a prominent role in it too, I think. If only I could remember what game that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom