Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

looks like its going to be a great mod. but no matter wat i do my pc cant and wont download Rar files. even with new software for specially downloading them, it still wont let me...so i was wondering if maybe you could make it a zip file for me and most likely others who are having the same problem...thanks

Grimm_Reaper said:
looks like its going to be a great mod. but no matter wat i do my pc cant and wont download Rar files. even with new software for specially downloading them, it still wont let me...so i was wondering if maybe you could make it a zip file for me and most likely others who are having the same problem...thanks

You're the first guy I've ever met with this problem, and wth do you mean software to specifically download them? Now THAT sounds dodgy.

Just install a new browser, like firefox or chrome and download it with that. Or log in as an administrator on your computer.

El-Diablito said:
Grimm_Reaper said:

You're the first guy I've ever met with this problem, and wth do you mean software to specifically download them? Now THAT sounds dodgy.

Just install a new browser, like firefox or chrome and download it with that. Or log in as an administrator on your computer.

i am logged in on admin. but my pc for some reason wont download rar files. it takes me to some weird page thats really stupid.. and it says i need to download something to do it, wich i did but it still wont work

I can't thank you enough for all the time you have put, and will put, into creating this "mod". This is an enormous project and you were never affraid to make it happen, even if it meant a looot of work.
You do not seem to do all of this for what it could bring you back(no $), but rather for your own accomplishment and wish to play/experiment some accurate medieval warfare! (and all the nice feelings and fun it will give to all who will play it). This is what I call true will to share your wishes; giving without thinking of what you'll have in return.

Take care and take your time, please.

mr.playa said:
is this mod dead or what ?????

Please, think twice before asking something that you could have answered yourself with just two clicks on threads with so clear titles as "Development" or "Info".

Brubar said:
I can't thank you enough for all the time you have put, and will put, into creating this "mod". This is an enormous project and you were never affraid to make it happen, even if it meant a looot of work.
You do not seem to do all of this for what it could bring you back(no $), but rather for your own accomplishment and wish to play/experiment some accurate medieval warfare! (and all the nice feelings and fun it will give to all who will play it). This is what I call true will to share your wishes; giving without thinking of what you'll have in return.

Take care and take your time, please.

Thanks, Brubar! This kind of recognition is most of what I seek. A deal of history enthusiasm, and a deal of vanity.

Take care you all!

"Europe 1200 Warband (Release October 24th, 2010)"  is this official or still beta?? I havent much time to read and post now got some bussines @ college :razz: pls reply if u dont mind and tnx

I agree an update is a good idea.
I expect that we have one very soon, because i like this modd a lot. :grin:

Serbian said:
I know that this is not right place to ask but Cesar is that Boromir on your avatar ?

Let's play guess the historical ripoff, just for lulz.

boromir.jpg

Serbian said:
I know that this is not right place to ask but Cesar is that Boromir on your avatar ?

No it's not, it's just a bad guy from Tristan+Isolde. I liked the guy. But I'll probably change it someby by this other, much better guy:
senescaldaragoj2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom