-D O W N L O A D - 1860's Old America (+POLL)

How deep did you Test NEW v. 1.5 ? (CHANGE your answer, when you progress in Testing)

• I will NOT download it, thx. No interest in this.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • I just started and went around a little

Votes: 85 39.5%
  • I played it for a long while, but didn t see all the map, yet

Votes: 50 23.3%
  • I think I tested very deep and all around the Map (including the extreme West!!)

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • I am an "1860s Mod EXPERT" and will help players on the 1860s Forum, Gabby!!!

Votes: 19 8.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GABRILDURO said:
bambarbio said:

Ohh, wow thx"!  :shock:
Is that exactly like my original file on the M&B Reps, though?
I see the size is different....mine was 313.06MB  :eek:

Gab
Its normal,size in bytes(328,27Mb):
icil9h.jpg

bambarbio said:
GABRILDURO said:
bambarbio said:

Ohh, wow thx"!  :shock:
Is that exactly like my original file on the M&B Reps, though?
I see the size is different....mine was 313.06MB  :eek:

Gab
Its normal,size in bytes(328,27Mb):
icil9h.jpg

Thx! Added your link to the 1st post  :wink:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193103.msg4623070.html#msg4623070
Gabby

Been playing this mod today. Fun stuff. Love the weapons. I encountered the same thing that the poster Fran-Krsto did where in the beginning quest you have to defeat the 4 bandits,  which I did but they didn't tell me anything and as such I cant finish that quest. Other then that cool mod.

i encountered some pirates and beat them thats how i beat that quest. there hard to catch i cornered some in the mississippi river near new orleans.

BTW im wondering if theres gonna be another update?

Thx guys....hope to update not too far ...

Hey, but did you see the few ppl going deep in this Mod?? Check the Poll:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193103.0.html

:roll: ....No no no...not updating till I have at least 50 experts (you can change your vote, you know?  :wink: )

Gab
PS try Custom Battles I made, folks... so much fun!!  :twisted:

Trebor said:
what do you mean by experts? are you gonna update any other mods like 1776?

Ciao Trebby!  :wink:
The good news is that a completely new version will come out in .....let s say...a month or more, I think...and a person is going to officially say something about it, soon.

In the meanwhile, I mean that I d like to see at least 50 ppl that will vote the last option here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193103.0.html
.....and I want to see those 50 experts on the Forum for real, supporting me and this <mod ....not just put a nonsense vote there, see?  :twisted:

Ohh, c'mon...it is so embaracing to see just so few ppl voting their interest on it....and most of them just started to play it.
A good number declared even not to be interested in it... :???:

The question was:

How deep did you Test v. 0,81? (CHANGE your answer, when you progress in Testing)

The results up to today are:

-I will NOT download it, thx. No interest in this. ...........................................12 votes (13.8%)   .....I mean....jeeees.... thx!  :roll:

-I just started and went around a little  45 votes (51.7%)

-I played it for a long while, but didn t see all the map, yet  ...............................13 votes  (14.9%)

-I think I tested very deep and all around the Map (including the extreme West!!)  11 votes  (12.6%)

-I am an "1860s Mod EXPERT" and will help on the 1860s Forum, Gabby!!! ....... 6 votes  (6.9%) (.....they are probably my Helpers or ex Mates.... :twisted: )

Total Members Voted: ................................................................. 87

Hey......I get more attention from my neighbours, about going trekking on the hills!  :shock:

Really, folks.....I know it is a work in progress....and many things have to be still completely done...and that you can still see 1755 in it (French Lords are in there for that reason in Canada...and George Washington etc etc :oops: ) ....but I will not update this till I see there is MUCH more interest in it.  :roll:

And honestly, I don t think anybody would be very encouraged to help me with that new version either, looking at these numbers and general low interest....

Going back to work on 1776 American Revolution new update, now....sorry

Gab

i can help out on old america if you will let me. i can help as far as map details and generals names( you have quite a few wrong.) but i get those things for you and get info to you whenever your ready.

I am an "1860s Mod EXPERT" and will help players on the 1860s Forum, Gabby!!!

Long life to this mod! :grin:

Gabby you are not alone, we all love you!

You continue this mod 1860, it is fantastic!

Thx Bask a lot and to all you up above, as well.
Still low interest on my old 0.81 version I see...considering the few ppl voting on the Poll or dclaring to be Experts, huh?  :eek:
Hope you did not take too bad this post of mine, Basky
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,221565.msg5343403.html#msg5343403
.....but I had to make some things clear.
Was not directed too much on you, at all....you know tha t :wink:
Thx for support, as usual
Gabby

Well, they seem call you Gab..

I want to thank Gab for this amazing mod, and the help for installation. I really enjoyed the map and playing as Union, Confederate, and Canada union. But honestly all the faction are fun to play.

This is one great mod for civil war singleplayer out there. Thank you again!

:grin:

Frank_Zhang said:
Very nice Mod you have here, ssssssssssshhhame  if it were to, lets say, disappear...  :roll:
Thx!
It will not if you all will encourage and actively support me and my Modding!!!!  :mrgreen:
(...why not adding a 1860s Supp. Pic to your profile??!! At the bottom of this post, there is my nicest one!!  :twisted: )

Trebor said:
i can help out on old america if you will let me. i can help as far as map details and generals names( you have quite a few wrong.) but i get those things for you and get info to you whenever your ready.
I asked Baskonia about that, but he is not often on line, unfortunately.
Yes, sure, more than one is better.
Mostly and urgently, I need a suggestion on WHERE to put the more Western centers and how to split the Mexican factions locations, on the map.
You need to know the World MAp of 1776, though, cuz I will base the new version on that mod
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,245.0.html

Also, I need a trustable person that deeply knows 1860s and that will be full time on the 1860s GUIDELINE Topic , as was Radetzky in the past.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195645.0.html

WilhelmBusch said:
Well, they seem call you Gab..
I want to thank Gab for this amazing mod, and the help for installation. I really enjoyed the map and playing as Union, Confederate, and Canada union. But honestly all the faction are fun to play.
This is one great mod for civil war singleplayer out there. Thank you again!
:grin:
THANK you, Sir!!!  :grin:

That was so nice for you to say, and I am so happy to see people from Secession finally posting on this SP mod Forum.  :razz:
Yes! FRIENDS call me Gab or Gabby.  :wink:
I really need all the support, help and testing that is possible, and ....who can do it better than the Secession s Bunch??
Much apreciated is using Supporter Pics as well, and since I always had Azrohh and Co. helping me on this project, some were made with 1860s & Secession together :wink:

Also, I hope soon most ppl that voted in the Poll will edit their vote, since more than half of them declared that they just gave a fast shot to try this mod...and that is not encouraging, honestly... :neutral:

Thx again and counting on you!!
Gabby

PS please folks, I like you to refer to my 1860s Mod more as a 1860/69 PERIOD Mod in North American, (including Canada, all major islands and part of Mexico!!  :razz:  ) more than just a Civil War Mod.. :oops:
That is why I adore my last pic of Clint EASTWOOD's "Josey Wales" movie, since he was a farmer before the war, fought in it, and then moved west to start a new life...just the best image of what you can play in 1860s. (...or you can even chose Mexico/Canada, etc ) :mrgreen:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163810.msg3963559.html#msg3963559
msg3963559http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/1860sclint.jpg/][IMG]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1391/1860sclint.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

@ Hoodinski
Ciao Hoody!! Great fan of Old West, just as me!!!!  :mrgreen:

Jeees, what a comment, though... :???:
I gave you 3 chances....not bad I d say....
Do you have a better suggestion?

@alien104
THX for compliments!!
...not sure I understand your request, sorry.... :eek:

@Wulfila
Wow!! ...you liked my last 1860s Supp Pic, huh??  :razz:
Thx very much, mate.
Seems German/Austrian ppl like Westerns as much as Italians do...may be more than Americans themselves, hehehehe
Keep alive your support and you will encourage my work on this Mod  :wink:
Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
Seems German/Austrian ppl like Westerns as much as Italians do...may be more than Americans themselves, hehehehe
Gabby

Sadly I think for the younger generation of Americans this is true. When I was a kid Gunsmoke was still on TV and Westerns were shown regularly. Nowadays they don't really make them anymore and I don't see that changing. I think America has changed too much demographically for that kind of revival. But for my generation and older people we still love Westerns. Maybe the new Tarantino film will wake young Americans up (See "Django Unchained").

GABRILDURO said:
@Wulfila
Wow!! ...you liked my last 1860s Supp Pic, huh??  :razz:
Thx very much, mate.
Gabby

I'm a big fan of Italo-Western, especally the movies with Clint Eastwood!

@ AULDMAN
Yep....all true... :neutral:

...well, it will be a Mod for us "auldies" huh?!?  :razz:
PS great supp pic of your new Mod, Auld!!  :shock:
...I told you many times to advertize it opening a Topic in 1755, like Alan and other Modders did, if you' d like  :wink:

@ Wulfila
Hahahaha, thx! ...and we all should thk Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone for their own magic athmosphere they mad in their movies and music.
Too bad they are not historically correct, most of the times.... :oops:

So...what character of Clint eastwood would you like for me to put in the game? Josey Wales or "The Good Blonde" ?  :razz:

Gab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom