Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

anian

Recruit
(I am using a total overhaul mod, so it's possible that it could be causing it)
When the last settlement of a faction rebels (the faction consists of one clan and one mercenary clan), the IFaction (cast-able to Kingdom) object breaks (the IsEliminated property changes to true, and Leader property changes to null), so it ends up exploding in
TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.RebellionsCampaignBehavior.CreateRebelPartyAndClan when trying to get the leader of the faction

The crash you have reported originates from mods installed prior. Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. If you can reproduce the same crash unmodded, please let us know! Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

That is false, I have recreated the crash with vanilla, without any mods. The problem was that in usual vanilla game, the last settlement will never rebel because in RebellionsCampaignBehavior.CheckRebellionEvent
return militia >= num * 1.4f - this will never be true, as lords tend to give troops to the settlement, thus the militia vs garrison balance is always in favor of garrison.

Once i have modified militia value (the variable in code), to be greater than the other side of the equasion, the rebellion fired, and the game crashed in the same place as before

I am unable to, as I have to use dnSpy to manually set the value of militia variable, and after I detached it from process after doing that, my game closed without giving me a crash dump

I just tested this now, the same method as last time, and did not receive the crash dump, the game simply closes without any messages

Back
Top Bottom