Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
Hello,
I know TW does not help with modded BL, but I was hoping other players that experience the same crash to direct me towards a fix or something that may help with this.
Currently using v1.2.8 and have been experiencing random crashes with below exception.
I tried the "Null Hero Fix", but it did not help and the mod is no longer supported or "needed".
I also tried the Governor Change fix, but it caused crashes itself!
So, if anyone knows how to fix the crashes below, I'd be very grateful.
Thank you.

Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:
  1. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.ChangeKingdomAction.ApplyInternal(Clan clan, Kingdom newKingdom, ChangeKingdomActionDetail detail, int awardMultiplier, bool byRebellion, bool showNotification)
  2. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.BarterSystem.Barterables.LeaveKingdomAsClanBarterable.Apply()
  3. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.BarterBehaviors.DiplomaticBartersBehavior.ConsiderClanLeaveKingdom_Patch2(DiplomaticBartersBehavior this, Clan clan)
  4. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.BarterBehaviors.DiplomaticBartersBehavior.DailyTickClan_Patch0(DiplomaticBartersBehavior this, Clan clan)
  5. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list, T t)
  6. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
  7. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
  8. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager+PeriodicTicker.PeriodicTickSome(double timeUnitsElapsed)
  9. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicDailyTick()
  10. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.TickPeriodicEvents()
  11. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
  12. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(float dt)
  13. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(float dt)
  14. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(float dt)
  15. at void TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(float dt)
  16. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(float dt)
  17. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, float dt)

Back
Top Bottom