Count's Artcorner/ Screenshots of finished items thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been hearing a lot of people pointing out that my previous loadingscreen didn't really fit the mood of the mod, so I made a new one.

loadscreen.png

I feel like I should praise because you claim you get little attention in the other thread, hmmmmmmmm what to do

Each banner is better than the last!?!?

Clearly you'll have to start all over again :wink:

Jk they are all great.

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place, but since you seem to be making the "splash screens". Perhaps this has changed since, but backgrounds for, say, the prelude at character creation, and some similiar locations, are very low contrast with the text being displayed on them and hard enough to read that I just... didn't. Would it be possible to provide an "easy read" background for some of these items?
With respect for your hard work, and appreciation. Just a suggestion, sir.

Suggestions are always welcome good sir, hmm will check that right away, but it's surely possible and I'll put it on my list of things to do :smile:
Haven't done much of the splashscreens anyway, only the loadingscreen in the beginning, but I was planning on doing some of the other splashscreens too.
Take care, and thanks for the input.

Count of Flanders said:
Been thinking about doing that one indeed, I don't think it'll be with that plume, but the rest will be like the picture.

We already have that helm , just needs retexturing .

Count of Flanders said:
Been thinking about doing that one indeed, I don't think it'll be with that plume, but the rest will be like the picture.
You know I've made such a model before. I'll send it to you, because I don't have time to texture it.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but well there is this black roman armor (copy_roman_armor_cent) in the brf and I added it into my game but there are some shader issues.
Its too shiny and overall it seems like the bump and the specular map are not working right.

Can someone tell what to do? I really like this piece of armor :wink:

Delta_02_Cat said:
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but well there is this black roman armor (copy_roman_armor_cent) in the brf and I added it into my game but there are some shader issues.
Its too shiny and overall it seems like the bump and the specular map are not working right.

Can someone tell what to do? I really like this piece of armor :wink:

Its the armor re-textured by Flanders I actually forgot to remove it and yes it is bugged for some reason .

Back
Top Bottom