Complaint about problems with browsing on mobile devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Delora Filth

Do you want to run this ship?
Marquis
Looked far and wide for a general complaints thread. Since I couldn't find anything I'm just slipping this in here.

To whomever is responsible for such.
As of earlier today the forum has for some reason become almost impossible to browse on mobile devices. Several of us have posted about this in the pissed off thread already, so I know for a fact the problem's not with my device. If there's been some change in the coding of the page or similar I'd like to kindly ask that it's looked into. Since I know that many others like me are mainly or at least to a large extent active through their mobiles.

Anyone else who's got this problem feel welcome to chime in. The more of us there are the bigger the chance we'll be heard. . . . . . . Or at least the trauma will bring us closer together. :razz:

I have encountered the same problem. When I tilt my tablet horizontally it goes back to normal, but vertically the forum is almost impossible to use.

Examples:

Horizontal:

xhENYO7.jpg

Vertical:

M8zg4VG.jpg

Shiny, done.

And no way am I going back to WAP2. The main reason I ever got a bloody smartphone was so I'd be able to browse Taleworlds as normal.

I was going to say you guys should post your phone information so that Janus has more to work with but since I'm apparently the only one unaffected by this, maybe it's irrelevant.

Oh, and Llandy's pocket calculator.

I have a Mototrola something (g?) on  android and the page changed overnight
Chrome had an actualization a few days ago, might that have something to do with this?

I'm on a Sony Xperia Z3. Chrome updated about a week ago, maybe a bit longer. But this happened sometime this morning for me. Looked perfectly normal when I was last on at about 3 am last night.

It's wonky for me too.

I've also been unable to connect via cellular data, I just get stuck in a loop on the browser check page. But that's been happening for a little while longer. I just haven't complained yet. :razz:

I'm the 99% too.

I have a Samsung Duos with android 4.0.4 (ICS). The standard browser is zoomed in like in Crescent Glow's second screenshot, and I can't zoom out, even on desktop mode. On a browsercalled ONE browser it always loads up zoomed in, but zooming out gives back the avatars and stuff. But at least the "mark all as read" is far off to the right.

See, I raced over to whine about this in What pissed you off today, only to see that half a dozen people had already beaten me to it. I even had a screenshot too  :cry:
At first I thought it was dolphin browser, so I switched to silk and the problem persisted. But then I've got 4 other browsers yet  :razz:

Mine is bloody dreadful. It's 10x worse than half the stuff y'all posted. I use a iPhone 4, chunky little old phone nowadays. However it was fine like yesterday, only today it happened. I don't even know if I use chrome on my iPhone tbh. Guessing it's Safari after a lil 30 second Google search. Fix et! I'm lost without my bedtime or bus ride TaleWorlds update!

Shouldn't there be an option to go with the "desktop version"? I honestly don't like mobile versions at all, iPhones have screens big enough to deal with an actual website.

Back
Top Bottom