[Bug]Duplicate Weapons Appear on Death

Users who are viewing this thread

Caveman

Sergeant at Arms
Sometimes, when someone dies I see an extra weapon/shield next to their corpse. Grabbed a screenshot when it happened to me today, and someone was kind enough to show which one of the items is the "real" one. I usually notice this on cavalry, I think mostly because the lances are more noticable and maybe the speed of travel on death, but I have seen it on infantry too. I'm guessing this a lag issue, the client leaving the character and attached weapons where they fall and the server saying where the "pickupable" items need to be.

mb7.jpg
mb8f.jpg

Indeed, I have seen this happen as well. One will be unpickup-able (just basically a picture on the ground) and one will be active stuff. Very annoying if you see it and run to it thinking its weapons to save your life. Then you find nothing but a picture and then get lanced to the face. Sad times for all.... except the horseman.

I uploaded a picture of this a few updates ago in the glitch reporting section. It happens to me almost every time I die, if not every time. Today I was playing and my shield duplicated and all the arrows in it too.

Back
Top Bottom