In Progress Helmets with mail coif clip through male characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.7.31207
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:in story mode when equipping a helmet with a full mail coif the coif clips through the collarbone area, I've been doing tests for days and it seems to be tied to the character age, on sandbox mode with a character aged at 20 it doesn't happen but once the character aged it clips through, I just want to play the campaign story with a proper knight helmet that doesn't clip but because the player starts at the age of 23 and not 20 like in sandbox it seems to clip from the start. From what I've tested every single helm with a full mail coif does this in single player, I did notice that when starting sandbox at 20 you're character is noticeably thinner than what you make them in creation, I guess it's a case of you're characters body weight changing over years but due to the campaign age starting at 23 they clip from the get go, is there some way I can fix this on my end (on Xbox?) I have ocd and it's driving me crazy 😅 sorry guys any help would be appreciated, pic is from google but shows exactly the issue. I even bought a keyboard just so I could press v on the map and see if any weight edits helped but it does not. This is my first time doing this so if Im in the wrong place I'm sorry about that, I have autism and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.
How to Reproduce: make character on story campaign make and equip a helm with a full mail coif
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):screenshot
Computer Specs:
OS:Xbox series x. edit: I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture sorry everybody

Back
Top Bottom