Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Ariel of Yalen said:
Warband has it's own set of politics. They're quite... unique. :razz:

One of my clan members once said, "We're like somebody's dog. Be nice to us and we'll be your best friend, but start insulting us and boy will we defend ourselves." Personally I prefer to sit back and watch these things take place, using my handy-dandy "report to mod" button as I see fit. Did some of that today, in fact...

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on whether politics matters in Warband.

I don't think your clan member is too far wrong from the way most people react in situations.

Good, I did as well.

lol...what argument? 

You're point by point was terrible.  :lol:
I was just kidding calling you angry when you weren't.
I did absolutely know research about something I stated as ture.  :wink:
Only 1 of the 4 clans I listed have an active history but it's ok..I should have looked first.
I'm posting stuff about other people and they shouldn't disagree with me...even if their being honest.

And I didn't start this, just like I didn't start the duel tournament deal on Balion Thread.  To be honest you're just coming looking to start stuff.  I'm not sure I get it.

Mad_Dawg said:
lol...what argument? 

Only 1 of the 4 clans I listed have an active history but it's ok..I should have looked first.
I'm posting stuff about other people and they shouldn't disagree with me...even if their being honest.

And I didn't start this, just like I didn't start the duel tournament deal on Balion Thread.  To be honest you're just coming looking to start stuff.  I'm not sure I get it.

It's "your", you're is short for "you are", "your" implies possession.

In regards to "active" histories, that doesn't matter if it's updated or not. If a clan is bad and their history shows 80% win rates, updated or not, it seems padded to me. That point still stands, I don't give a damn about them being current.

I also don't really care if you were the one to first talk about Balion having points in the tournament, that wasn't the point of the argument at all. The point of my argument was it's frustrating to see a mediocre clan leading in tournament statistics because they have more warm bodies entered than more deserving clans of the award, like nK.

Rhade said:
Mad_Dawg said:
lol...what argument? 

In regards to "active" histories, that doesn't matter if it's updated or not. If a clan is bad and their history shows 80% win rates, updated or not, it seems padded to me. That point still stands, I don't give a damn about them being current.

I also don't really care if you were the one to first talk about Balion having points in the tournament, that wasn't the point of the argument at all. The point of my argument was it's frustrating to see a mediocre clan leading in tournament statistics because they have more warm bodies entered than more deserving clans of the award, like nK.
If it bothers you so, why are you even in the tourney?

Rhade

I'll tell you this stop this conversation it is really going nowhere.
You seem to be arguing with a few people just stop.

I geuss no-one likes a 'knowitall-guy'.

j/k

Why does every new clan thread posted in the clan halls have to go through a drama stage before the other clans leave them alone?

Ariel of Yalen said:
Rhade said:
Mad_Dawg said:
lol...what argument? 

If it bothers you so, why are you even in the tourney?

It's not even a big deal. I was just voicing my opinion on it, I wasn't saying that it was oh-so-dreadful.

I type about 135 words a minute, so don't take me typing about something as me being overly-worried about it. :smile:

Sir Gowe said:
Rhade

I'm only arguing with Mad Dawg, everyone else I'm just having idle chat with.

It's bumping the thread, it's entertaining me and it's also giving me something to do while I'm eating leftover turkey.

just stop man no need to make this argument worse.
Being smart about it wont help either just saying...we respect you dont lose it.

Rhade said:
Sir Gowe said:
Rhade

I'm only arguing with Mad Dawg, everyone else I'm just having idle chat with.

It's bumping the thread, it's entertaining me and it's also giving me something to do while I'm eating leftover turkey.
Yes, but do you realize that Mad is one of the most respected clan leaders in the current NA community? Picking on him is like... I dunno, no good examples are coming to mind. :???: My point is, Balion and PRT are allies, and just about all of the other leaders respect him. You start arguing with him, and a lot of other people are going to stick up for him. We know him well, and a lot of these people don't know you at all. I was actually surprised when some Hobos and other old beta types told me recently that they don't remember you or BkS at all from beta.

Edit: It's getting late here, so tell me to go away if I cease making any sense... :neutral:

Rhade in other words.
You will have fear friends and Mad Dawg will have many defending him. GK included.
You just need to stop or this might turn out to be a dum
Mugabe vs Gowe ---> Rhade vs Mad Dawg war.....if you get what I mean.

Sir Gowe said:
Rhade in other words.
You will have fear friends and Mad Dawg will have many defending him. GK included.
You just need to stop or this might turn out to be a dum
Mugabe vs Gowe ---> Rhade vs Mad Dawg war.....if you get what I mean.

I haven't posted since the last time you told me to stop yet you posted again telling me to stop.

Good, so I understand all of you guys are buddies and if someone says something to mean to one of you on the message boards, you're all going to stick together because you're "allied" in a video game. Ok. Really, I'm not too worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom