[LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

So i've been summoned to an 'important dinner' tonight (I suspect someone is engaged/pregnant), and I don't think i'll be able to make the CIT match tonight. I was looking forward to that too.  :evil: Sorry guys, goood luck lol.

I'm done. I hope you guys (Hasek & Commi) can get your **** together and get this clan moving again, because I'm tired of trying and I've got too many other things to do. I'm leaving.

Best of luck.

Orion said:
I'm done. I hope you guys (Hasek & Commi) can get your **** together and get this clan moving again, because I'm tired of trying and I've got too many other things to do. I'm leaving.

Best of luck.
Does this mean I get to join NK :smile:

Orion said:

Best of luck.
You tried, mate. Unfortunate, but you did your best, I and any les or former les know that.

LES has a new server.  We are sharing it with GK and it should be open to the public right now.  :smile:

It has the ENL mod and the associated maps.  If anyone needs to use it, you can contact GK or LES.  Someone should be able to help. 

This server may be moving from Chicago to New York soon. 

I am not aware of any East Coast dedicated battle servers.  Hopefully this server will get populated, right now it typically used only be GK for practice. 

Are you opposed to this adventure King John? 

Also I am from Kansas and I get better ping in New York than Chicago.  :???:

It doesn't need more duel servers either. 

Conall and I set it up so GK could use it for practice and we could both use it for events and such. 

Sorry for offending you RoBoCoP. 

Back
Top Bottom