[LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Gaius_Octavian said:
It doesn't need more duel servers either.
Payment on beast coast will be running out soon, end of this month I think. I was asked nicely to not take part in the bastard sword tourney so I have nothing to practice there for and I don't really have the ducats spare to keep funding something I don't use. A lot of people still in the tourney have bc down as their server preference so maybe you could make your new server duel mode until that's all finished? Also gimme admin cause i'm ****in cool :cool:

[M] said:
edit: nvm, I only play duel and CTF in US not battle so I can't join

let me know if you need settings changed for beast coast

I think... it's not as bad as it sounds. I think the original intention was for the ABS tourney to be NA only, but then there's lots of gray area with people in U.S. clans but living overseas and such. I think eventually the idea of a NA only tourney was unofficially scrapped, as about 10% of the contestants aren't from NA. M happened to ask about it in the first couple days, when the intention was NA only, and I think if he would have asked again a week later, it would have been ok.

Above is my interpretation, as I am not privy to the great mind of King John, or any deals behind closed doors. For all I know, Beer bribed John (with candy!) to ban M. I think this is the only rational explanation.

Edit:
[M] said:
So can I join this or what? Some other euros are in it now, it seems odd if I can't duel in a US thing just because I only duel in US things

Name: M

Time Zone: GMT

Taleworlds Info:

Steam Name: markandahalf

Other Contact Info:

Preferred Server: Beast coast

John just asked if I'd mind not and I was pretty happy to accept cause I don't like dueling with bastard swords anyway, I was just joining to ~keep up appearances~. It's no big deal.

cool nice one Tavi, I don't have to feel guilty about dropping the server everyone was using half way through a tourny ^___^

Double Post:

Had to rebuild my computer, so I have been working on that. 

The server should be east coast, fastest, and happily rotating on medium forever. 

Rhade said:
Hasek and Commi die IRL?

:shock:

Nope, still alive.  Just busy with important adventures.  I have been gone for the last few days because my hard drive literall snapped.  Don't know why or how, just gave up on life. 

So new hard drive for me. 

I haven't seen them in a few days myself. 

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom