Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, relationship between the clan and the faction leader should play much bigger role in defection. I've no idea, why wasn't it taken into consideration still.

And there are also a lot of "Defeat bandits quest" in the areas, where there are no bandits at all.
And this is one of the most common quests, that you sometimes feel forced to take when some notables are about to disappear or to help a newly conquered settlement.

And this is one of the most common quests, that you sometimes feel forced to take when some notables are about to disappear or to help a newly conquered settlement.
After this update, I just send my companions/spouse to do that for me. I'm not willing to chase a party of 4 people with my 250 heavy sturgian axemen:iamamoron:

Yes. Smithed weapons become un-useable after only a few times reloading a save. I've resorted to using base weapons for now since I'm not carrying around weapons that weigh so much that my character cannot move at all...
This is fixed in last weekend if not earlier.

@Dejan New community manager? can we can confirmation that workshops will be fixed before you drop 1.1.1 and send a poor shop economy to the live branch and console people will suffer with it

Another bug detected.
In 1.1.0 (unlike 1.0.3) when I smith weapons with active Experienced smith and Master smith perks, which adds with 5% chance to crafted weapons properties some extra values like +2 to swing speed, +3 to swing damage, +1 to handling etc. These enhancements persist only till next save/load game. Once I save game and load again there no more +2 to swing speed, +3 to swing damage, +1 to handling on my crafted weapons. I believe that the same is true for the crafted weapons penalties that happen when you craft a weapon without meeting its difficulty requirements. So any noob smith can craft weapon of any difficulty then just save and load game again, and there are no penalties on the crafted weapon properties, they disappear. Its like in Kazakhstan bazars, when I buy 1 kg nuts and come home and check weight there are less than 1 kg. maybe 800 g, same feeling with this game's Smithing feature. :\
Also I crafted Two-handed Axe with length 142, after saving/loading game it length increased to 145, of course with degradation its swing speed.
It looks like the OverrideData for crafted weapons is not saving properly.

It seems to me that you don't have unit-tests for your projects.
Why not to cover all critical features of the game with unit-tests so next time when you fix one bug you don't produce another one, at least for those features that worked fine.

Last edited:
It seems to me that you don't have unit-tests for your projects.
Why not to cover all critical features of the game with unit-tests so next time when you fix one bug you don't produce another one, at least for those features that worked fine.

There's been a mod that patched the crafted weapon gap for months and works flawlessly. TW set out to fix it with this update and introduced lots of bugs to smithing where non existed before.

What's even more tragic is that even the weapon gap isn't totally fixed according to the modder who updated it to work with 1.1.0:

"They still haven't fixed misaligned meshes, nor errors in weapon length or offset in xml files. Its step in the right direction and hopefully they will catch it and fix it eventually."

Except, of course, most of the systems and features in the game have been introduced as poorly thought-out, half-assed placeholders and they just remain there. See Companions, Workshops, Courting, Relationships, Traits, Caravans, the campaign storyline, prisoner rescues, order of battle, Castles, Crime, Policies...
giphy.gif

Noted a new major bug

Under certain circumstances, destroying the siege engines in the "siege ambush" battle won't destroy them on the overland map. If that is the case, the game will crash to desktop if you try to load the enemy assault.

Since you won't be able to exit out of the settlement (and the enemy immediately assaults the settlement after the ambush), this one has the potential to be game-breaking.

I've been testing workshops since 1.5.8 and I can tell there is an issue. Something in the code is wrong. Even with serious micro management I could barely hit 300 with a couple shops(with the 75 steward perk). Workshops need some serious work, this is full release. They still shouldn't be in such terrible shape. Fix shops, lower the price back down to 14k-18k Like they were and get them done. It's not rocket science, been saying this for 6 months
Ya I don’t have any perks that must be what ur referring too

I've been testing workshops since 1.5.8 and I can tell there is an issue. Something in the code is wrong. Even with serious micro management I could barely hit 300 with a couple shops(with the 75 steward perk). Workshops need some serious work, this is full release. They still shouldn't be in such terrible shape. Fix shops, lower the price back down to 14k-18k Like they were and get them done. It's not rocket science, been saying this for 6 months
Awsome hope they listen to u then

There's been a mod that patched the crafted weapon gap for months and works flawlessly. TW set out to fix it with this update and introduced lots of bugs to smithing where non existed before.

What's even more tragic is that even the weapon gap isn't totally fixed according to the modder who updated it to work with 1.1.0:

"They still haven't fixed misaligned meshes, nor errors in weapon length or offset in xml files. Its step in the right direction and hopefully they will catch it and fix it eventually."
For the last time man game companies can’t rely on modders neither can we peasants

For the last time man game companies can’t rely on modders neither can we peasants

thank god it will be the last time.

and its not my fault you like your console and your controller.

as a pc player i can very much rely on mods.

Back
Top Bottom