Assertion failed on expression: Error on loading scene in modding kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Does anyone know why my scene crashes when I try to load it in Modding kit? Just yesterday it loaded without any problems

image.png
image.png

I probably shouldn't even try to give any advice on this, as I haven't messed with Scenes yet, but:

1. Did you make any changes to the objects used in the Prefabs between sessions? Especially, did you move them from one directory to another, or make any changes to XMLs?
2. What was the last major action you took while building your Scene?

I probably shouldn't even try to give any advice on this, as I haven't messed with Scenes yet, but:

1. Did you make any changes to the objects used in the Prefabs between sessions? Especially, did you move them from one directory to another, or make any changes to XMLs?
1. No
2. I was using a script "mesh_bender" and duplicating entities with this script

probably I was working with some xml for my mod, but I reverted all of it to original version

Back
Top Bottom