"Very Big Size Custom Mesh" Problem - Also not Binded (Video Uncluded)

Users who are viewing this thread

UPDATE: I solved size problem, I chose convert to unit "m" intead of mm. Now the cap is where it need to be.

>>>>> BUT it is still not binded. When I animate character, the cap stands still. <<<<<

I have been trying to play with my custom helmet but I always have problem in importing into Modding kit.

I did everything according to this video on youtube and I use body_human_a and head._male_a, I bind my mesh with the skeleton, (I didn't record but) I moved the bones whether the mesh is binded or not and I saw everything is OK. But as for modding kit, I recorded a video showing the problem below.

I reaaaally need your help. Thanks for ur answer.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I solved size problem, I chose convert to unit "m" intead of mm. Now the cap is where it need to be.

>>>>> BUT it is still not binded. When I animate character, the cap stands still. <<<<<

I have been trying to play with my custom helmet but I always have problem in importing into Modding kit.

I did everything according to this video on youtube and I use body_human_a and head._male_a, I bind my mesh with the skeleton, (I didn't record but) I moved the bones whether the mesh is binded or not and I saw everything is OK. But as for modding kit, I recorded a video showing the problem below.

I reaaaally need your help. Thanks for ur answer.

Did you remember to check the skinned mesh flag in your material?

Back
Top Bottom