Affairs Poll

What Do You Think The COmmunity Should Do

• I dont think the community should care about the regimental affairs of an individual

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • the should care about affairs not related to them

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
romandude said:
prob gonna get trolled for makeing this thread  :roll: but i just need to say something. on my forums thread ive gotten many messages calling me the 2nd stefiboy, and in game i went on a server and someone said im the 2nd stefiboy. i am in most ways not like stefiboy and just because hes gone now doesnt mean you have to find someone to be the laughing stock.

i humbly request that this 2nd stefiboy B.S. stops

i think the community should focus on the business of there own regiment and not mind what someone else is doing.
poll

Who are you.

Blobmania said:
romandude said:
prob gonna get trolled for makeing this thread  :roll: but i just need to say something. on my forums thread ive gotten many messages calling me the 2nd stefiboy, and in game i went on a server and someone said im the 2nd stefiboy. i am in most ways not like stefiboy and just because hes gone now doesnt mean you have to find someone to be the laughing stock.

i humbly request that this 2nd stefiboy B.S. stops

i think the community should focus on the business of there own regiment and not mind what someone else is doing.
poll

Who are you.

Why, he's Stefiboy Mk. II

romandude said:
SomeRandomTiger said:
Rigadoon hit the nail on the head. 

Lay low and people will forget you. Keep makings threads about it and people will remember you. Since when did a bully stop bullying you when you asked him not to?
why are all these very "mature" people bullying anyone in the first place?

If you do something stupid or silly, expect to be trolled. People don't randomly troll for no reason, with the stuff you've been writing, you've been asking for hard trolling. Like your "plz stop trolling me!! :cry:" posts. Those definitely arn't going to help you. Simply act mature yourself and you'll have no problem. If someone still trolls you, who cares, if you're mature the rest of the community is likely to support you.

romandude said:
look, i dont want any rude comments or attention. i just want people to leave me alone, if you will im asking you to not pay any attention to me at all.if thats the only way this sort of thing will stop
You don't want rude comments or attention yet you make a thread to complain about people calling you names... This is the internet and you're upset people are calling you names? This is one of those posts I mentioned before, ones that put a sign on your head saying "Please troll me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom