Affairs Poll

What Do You Think The COmmunity Should Do

• I dont think the community should care about the regimental affairs of an individual

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • the should care about affairs not related to them

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

romandude

Grandmaster Knight
prob gonna get trolled for makeing this thread  :roll: but i just need to say something. on my forums thread ive gotten many messages calling me the 2nd stefiboy, and in game i went on a server and someone said im the 2nd stefiboy. i am in most ways not like stefiboy and just because hes gone now doesnt mean you have to find someone to be the laughing stock.

i humbly request that this 2nd stefiboy B.S. stops

i think the community should focus on the business of there own regiment and not mind what someone else is doing.
poll

Just don't change your regiment name anymore and it will die out....

Stefiboy just keep going and going and going and going..... and going.

You do realize that you've just increased the chance of someone calling you that. So just a few people were doing it and you thought it would be a great idea to post it on public forums. You really should've just laid low for a couple days and people would've forgotten about it.

look, i dont want any rude comments or attention. i just want people to leave me alone, if you will im asking you to not pay any attention to me at all.if thats the only way this sort of thing will stop

Rigadoon hit the nail on the head. 

Lay low and people will forget you. Keep makings threads about it and people will remember you. Since when did a bully stop bullying you when you asked him not to?

SomeRandomTiger said:
Rigadoon hit the nail on the head. 

Lay low and people will forget you. Keep makings threads about it and people will remember you. Since when did a bully stop bullying you when you asked him not to?
why are all these very "mature" people bullying anyone in the first place?

romandude said:
look, i dont want any rude comments or attention.

So you make a thread dedicated to people calling you a rude name and then tell them to stop, and then claim you don't want attention?

i just want people to leave me alone, if you will im asking you to not pay any attention to me at all.if thats the only way this sort of thing will stop

I don't think that telling people to stop calling you something will work, especially when you make a whole thread dedicated to it. You lack logic.

Gwyrdh said:
romandude said:
look, i dont want any rude comments or attention

So you make a thread dedicated to people calling you a rude name and then tell them to stop, and then claim you don't want attention?

i just want people to leave me alone, if you will im asking you to not pay any attention to me at all.if thats the only way this sort of thing will stop

I don't think that telling people to stop calling you something will work, especially when you make a whole thread dedicated to it. You lack logic.
oh gwyrd, you always had poor eyesight

Gwyrdh said:
romandude said:

and apparently you lack maturity. if you cannot at this point add some positive advice instead of mocking him. He is annoying yes, doesn't mean you have to mock him. Contain yourself. if i can you can.

Romandude my suggestions:

Create 1 thread (Regiment wise)
Keep to said thread (Regiment wise)
Don't make other threads describing any of the problems you are having unless they are ban threads for server related issues

People will then either forget about you or get bored and move on.

Simples.

romandude said:
Gwyrdh said:
romandude said:
look, i dont want any rude comments or attention

oh gwyrd, you always had poor eyesight

No, I mean what I said. Making a whole thread dedicated to telling people to stop picking on you and then saying you don't want attention is counter productive.

Frederickson said:
Gwyrdh said:
romandude said:

and apparently you lack maturity. if you cannot at this point add some positive advice instead of mocking him. He is annoying yes, doesn't mean you have to mock him. Contain yourself. if i can you can.

Whenever I give him advice he ignores it, he has never listened to anything constructive anyone has ever suggested and continued on his self destructive path. We told him to stick at his regiment and try hard, not to give up. He gave up a day later and made more and more regiments. Continually he does **** to himself which just incites this sort of behaviour, he's done it to himself.

look, i havent made any more regiments, just made a thread for one.
now please, discuss the new question at hand

Y2s7e.jpg

I thought it was funny, not spamming.

roman, take Kators advice now or you will deserve all the trolling that happens to you.

Also Lock the thread so millander and others dont post random in before the lock BS posts...

Frederickson said:
roman, take Kators advice now or you will deserve all the trolling that happens to you.

Also Lock the thread so millander and others dont post random in before the lock BS posts...
i am torn between locking before millander or continueing this poll  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom