AAR: Me, Floris | Completed | Chapter 60 & Epilogue posted (19-09-2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bruce  Almighty said:
DarkShogun417 said:
Ahhh come on, it can't be dead! Not now! Lots of people said it was dead before, but they were wrong!

Pork and Chicken!

Well, Dark Shogun, I'm afraid it is dead, although it was great to read the Floris. I may re-read it sometime later...

Yeah, I already read it 3 times - it's every time great :grin:

I know this is a long dead thread, but re-reading this is like being slapped in the face with a massive wall of nostalgia. I remember first picking up the game and playing it, and coming onto this forum, reading this AAR, and deciding to make my own kingdom, something that entertained me the entire summer. So thank you monnikje, for this amazing piece of literature and pure nostalgia.

Wow... I just read all of this is one night, and I was incredibly impressed. Made me really want to play the game, and am really glad I got it. I really wish he could come back and finish this, because it became a really... odd story towards the end. Heck, I just registered here for the sole purpose of putting this comment here. I kinda miss it towards the beginning and middle when it was mainly story for gameplay, but this is still amazing too.

That did not exactly a coherent thought make, but I was just rambling... Too shocked by the last eight or so posts to really think straight.

Arakan_Shriek said:
Wow... I just read all of this is one night, and I was incredibly impressed. Made me really want to play the game, and am really glad I got it. I really wish he could come back and finish this, because it became a really... odd story towards the end. Heck, I just registered here for the sole purpose of putting this comment here. I kinda miss it towards the beginning and middle when it was mainly story for gameplay, but this is still amazing too.

That did not exactly a coherent thought make, but I was just rambling... Too shocked by the last eight or so posts to really think straight.

Yeah man, I totally know your feelings. Goose bumps, eh?

D3monic said:
Yeah man, I totally know your feelings. Goose bumps, eh?

Yeah, really... Floris is going to kill us all  :shock:

Bow down to Floris the World Eater...

EDIT:  I just played the Expanded Floris pack for M&B Warband, and I laughed when I found Floris in one of the taverns. :smile:

Yeah, it is... When I saw him in tavern, I was so happy. When I talked to him to recruit him to my party I was like 'You son of a..'  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom