A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1 other vote for Cuyahoga? Come on guys, it basically started a whole freaking environmental revolution and to be a HOBO you gotta love the environment.

Michael Stipe (noted HOBOMUSICIAN) thought it was pretty rad, shouldn't you?

Calodine said:
:cool:

Sad that Scientia doesn't recognise me. It#s the flapjack, isn't it?

Wait, should I?  I recognize the name, but...

Gabeed: If our rivers were like the Nile, John's threat would be less alarming.

Fedora: Shut up, hippy.

I'm curious how many of you are still in College, where are you going now or where did you go and already graduate from and what are you doing now?

I graduated from Western Carolina University (It is in Cullowhee, NC, don't worry it is hard to find) and I am currently stuck at a dead-end job that is basically live chat based support for a certain product.

McBeverage said:
Quick question.

Calodine, do you even play Warband?

:grin:

Nope, barely squeezing out 20kbps right now. Thought it might be a little laggy :sad:

Scientia Excelsa said:
Calodine said:
I agree, the Thames IS much better!

Butscrew is awesome for giving me that.

Scientia, would I be more familiar with a gay pirate avatar? Drunk clown, perhaps?

Oh, hullo Taimat!  :mrgreen:

McQuaid, I'm going to throw a wad of plastic grocery bags in my local river just for you.

Bitey, stop stalking my minions comrades.  :lol: 

...He remembers me!

If I might ask, who did the lighting on your avatar? Looks absolutely perfect.

Wild Bill Kelso said:
Gabeed said:
A couple series of thoughts:

5.  No one cares about Canadian rivers, John.

Your dagger thrust is deep and full of spite.  I **** in your American Rivers!  Enjoy my fecal e-coli induced diarrhea Gabeed!

Oh my. I think I pooped a bit from laughing. I also happen to live on a prominent salmon fishing river in Canada which is not included! Therefore the Dead Sea it is!

Calodine said:
...He remembers me!

If I might ask, who did the lighting on your avatar? Looks a bit screwy in the bottom right corner.

Hrrm...I forget!  I made my request in the Avatar Upgrade thread.  Now I've got an avatar inferiority complex.  :lol:

Scientia Excelsa said:
Calodine said:
...He remembers me!

If I might ask, who did the lighting on your avatar? Looks a bit screwy in the bottom right corner.

Hrrm...I forget!  I made my request in the Avatar Upgrade thread.  Now I've got an avatar inferiority complex.  :lol:

Well, for lack of anything better to do I took a look and it seems you misinterpreted what I said. If you look back, my post said something entirely different!

Scientia Excelsa said:
Funny date/time on that edited post, now that I look at it...

Just your mind playing tricks on you. If you're having any funny thoughts about WHY your mind is playing tricks on you, such as the editor of your avatar being me, that is also your mind playing tricks on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom