A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am surprised that as of now the Elbe is beating the Nile and most others...  Was actually going to click the Nile when "Hark, what is this?  Elbe...home to mich?  Genau!" 

Props to you Gabeed, you didn't choose the Rhine or the Danube, but the lesser known Elbe....which indeed is where my ancestors came from...back in Roman times.  :mrgreen:

Gabeed, I'm very disappointed. Where is the 137 miles wide Río de la Plata on your poll? You can make a great poll option with your wit and certain censurable people that arrived after WWII ended.

Yup, we are that awesome in Argentina. And there is no river that can possibly compete with a 137 miles wide river. Puny Nile, Puny Amazon , puny Rhine. When the Spanish first discovered it, they thought it was a strait between the Pacific and the Atlantic. Poor guys, they had to sail another 3000km to find a strait...

Sarejo said:
Gabeed, I'm very disappointed. Where is the 137 miles wide Río de la Plata on your poll? You can make a great poll option with your wit and certain censurable people that arrived after WWII ended.

Sorry Dies, I consider Rio de la Plata nothing more than an unusually wet delta.  I'm more disappointed that I couldn't fit in the Tigris, Euphrates, Ganges, or Indus.  As far as we're concerned up here in the US, South America only has one river, and that's the Amazon.  :wink:

We'll see how well the spiked staff works for you when armor is functioning correctly again, Regendur.  :lol:  Feragorn had a point.  Perhaps I'll eat Gabeed's chewy leather cap rather than my own HOBOHELM.

Dies, nobody cares about your silly Venezuelan rivers.

Faranox said:
Pie > cake.

This is truth.

There, I have now contributed to this thread.

Every "homework day", I go to my local ice cream/coffee shop and order a Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cappuccino Crunch milkshake.

My shake > the set of all reals.

Scientia Excelsa said:
Every "homework day", I go to my local ice cream/coffee shop and order a Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cappuccino Crunch milkshake.
Firstly, how often is a "homework day"?  :shock:
Secondly,
i-drink-your-milkshake.png

I was going to buy that movie the other day, but it cost $20 and was in this cheap paper slip of a box. Screw that.

While it is true that 0/0 is 0, so also is 0/R, where R is any Real Number.  So I was half wrong.  However, I don't think 0/0 is infinity.  All I remember is a lot of L'Hopital's Rule garbage whenever that came up.

Scientia Excelsa said:
While it is true that 0/0 is 0, so also is 0/R, where R is any Real Number.  So I was half wrong.  However, I don't think 0/0 is infinity.  All I remember is a lot of L'Hopital's Rule garbage whenever that came up.

It's not because 0/0 is infinity. It's because the function to determine k/d ratio is y/x.

If x is 0, and taking y as a constant (that is, sectioning with y=k), we have k/x. Functions of that form have an asymptote at x = 0, hence, infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom