1812 - Single Player Remake - Vympel's Beta II (Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

For now it is still calradia with tweaked settlement positions and names. The map of europe works but it is not yet implemented. It takes time and my current occupations prevents me from diverting full attention to warband, i'm currently battling hardware compatibility issues with my new computer specs and need time to set up an organised database of resource to start working again on the next release.

Everything is ready to be used though, just need time and a little cleanup of files and folders ... Then i'll be able to start modding again !

i have a questions because after i choose my line like father was a noble and i work at a court and i started as a squire and for wanderlust but when i press okay or start my screen goes black just wondering what do i do. respond when you can anyone thanks.

You probably didnt install the module correctly, or did not install the latest one either. What is the full error message ? What module are you playing, beta II only or beta III, or IV ?

Make sure you install the module on a fresh folder within warband and try to launch a new game.

I am having some problems with this on Warband 1.53

I can start the game, but as soon as i finish selecting my options and as i am about to get to the banner menu, the screen turns black.

I have tried reinstalling the mod, updating it, trying a different exe download, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Kamikaze_bunny said:
I am having some problems with this on Warband 1.53

I can start the game, but as soon as i finish selecting my options and as i am about to get to the banner menu, the screen turns black.

I have tried reinstalling the mod, updating it, trying a different exe download, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
http://174.142.207.52/index.php/topic,257933.0.html Please search the forums first before posting.... I thought starting a new topic will answer all similar questions but apparently it didn't.  :roll:

I wanted to know where I find another link of beta II is that this is down and will not download please answer urgent

I'll upload it to another host, filefront links are down, it seems to happen often ... I found another hosting place so i'll do it today if i have the time. Sorry for the inconvenience !

Back
Top Bottom