1812 - Single Player Remake - Vympel's Beta II (Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

madrush said:
am i missing a new patch bc i dont remember any austrian uniforms  :???:
There's not, the texture and meshes associated exist but it's no longer defined ingame, it's just resource not a usable uniform. However there's some files using it's definition, or at least there's one, but i have removed it for good in beta III.

For some reason it keeps asking for it for some people while it doesn't for me and i don't understand why i can't see any error message where i should, especially since it's making other peoples game crash with an rgl error ...

I'm still looking for a fix, but it seems that the austrian uniform file is not the only one messing up the module. I'm afraid it's very user-computer related. The current items and their meshes/textures are in a very disorganized way for most of the brf, only some like the new french uniforms, new british, new prussians uniforms and some osp archive are in a good-looking shape.

I'm trying to make it better by removing useless stuff, cleaning up some unused meshes etc, so far it works fine, only a few texture file appears missing because either of the load order or simply because it wasn't listed properly and these i can fix easily. Since i'm the only one working on the new stuff (considering i'm making the textures and the remodelling of some meshes poomtang gives me over time), progress on debugging is slow and the fact that i can't see error messages is really not helping, since i cannot track down errors efficiently.

I'm working on it, and i'm going to re-upload the full version, you'll see if it works, it'll be long to DL but i recall it fixed another players game after installation.

well i thought u uploaded a new patch update without me being on, i just love yer work too much to miss it

I'll advertise for the release of the next patch, no worries here. This is just a try-out to fix the **** missing file rgl error thing... which is, by the way, really trying my patience xD !

The mods good and everything, just a few tweaks/probs which does test patience  :cry:
but other than that its alright  :mrgreen:

Any fix yet? I understand your trying your best i just got my laptop back after like 6 weeks so i havnt been on!

Hi, try out the beta IV and see if it works, i think the new patch will fix your issue with the module.

I've found the UnlimitedCorpses thing but my computer asks to run it using something.  I've tried running it through the warband application but when I get to the character skills thing when you are creating your character it freezes on a black screen

Atikus said:
I've found the UnlimitedCorpses thing but my computer asks to run it using something.  I've tried running it through the warband application but when I get to the character skills thing when you are creating your character it freezes on a black screen
Don't worry, this is a problem with the Character Creation. When making your character, don't choose 'my father was a noble' and everything should be alright.

Is there any possibility someone would upload Beta II and Beta III to another hosting site other than GameFront? My country, for some reason, is negated access to their downloads.

Thanks in advance.

I upcload beta III to rapidshare, but it will be a rather slow download. As for beta II i haven't seen vympel for a while now, i think i have the full beta II as a compressed folder but it's really big and would take even more time to dl...

What's your country ? if you actually now a host which could work for you give me the link and i'll see if i can upload on it.

Keryyn said:
I upcload beta III to rapidshare, but it will be a rather slow download. As for beta II i haven't seen vympel for a while now, i think i have the full beta II as a compressed folder but it's really big and would take even more time to dl...

What's your country ? if you actually now a host which could work for you give me the link and i'll see if i can upload on it.

Hi, thanks for answering. I'm from Brazil and there are a few hosts which I can recommend: http://www.2shared.com/ (Max size per file 200mb, so it would need splitting), http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/ (Nexus works pretty well for me, but I think you have to register on it to upload files. I also think files are rarely deleted there), http://www.sendspace.com/ (I don't think this server has file size limits, but I could be wrong) or even rapidshare would work.

Zirkhovsky said:
Atikus said:
Don't worry, this is a problem with the Character Creation. When making your character, don't choose 'my father was a noble' and everything should be alright.
Excuse me while I go kill myself.

Back
Top Bottom