Search results for query: *

• Users: reaver456
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. reaver456

(Solved)Trying to port items and textures from 1 mod to another.

Ive been trying to port Highlander items from the "Wedding Dance" mod to "Prophecy of Pendor" (This is just for my personal use) After porting the item's meshes and textures I found that my game would crash every time I enter a battle with the new units I created. After many hours of messing...
  2. reaver456

New to modding and having trouble using build_module batch file. (Solved)

Pretty much brand new to modding. Been following Armagan getting started guide here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,5408.0.html I downloaded Python 2.6 and just downloaded the native MB module for 1.134. I was trying so see if I can get Ibidils code for castle walkers working in...
  3. reaver456

Recommended sub-mods for Prophesy of Pendor (WB Version only)

below are some cool mods that im using and work well with prophesy of pendor 3.3. (Also so far all mods are save game compatible) Updated April 27 2011 Scenery Modifications Better Castles Updated- There were 5 castles that were problems. 1.Mysthorn Keep 2.Silver Edge Keep 3. High Cliffe...
  4. reaver456

Unbalanced Weapons?

Ive noticed a few weapons in the game have the tag "unbalanced" on them written in orange at the bottom of the weapon stat pop up. What does this mean and how does it effect the weapon? If anyone knows.
Back
Top Bottom