Unbalanced Weapons?

Users who are viewing this thread

reaver456

Veteran
Ive noticed a few weapons in the game have the tag "unbalanced" on them written in orange at the bottom of the weapon stat pop up. What does this mean and how does it effect the weapon? If anyone knows.

sometimes, you can hit yourself in the face with them causing you tho be knocked uncountions, other times they just fall from your hands, it's especially frustrating when you are on a horse blugening someone, and it launces as animation where the surrounding units friendly or not stop the fighting and start laughing at you.

no but seriously, I have no idea, I would also like to know what that does.

I can't remember where I found this out, but I believe that the unbalanced tag means that the weapon is harder to block with in the middle of an attack.
Instead of being able to quickly cancel attacks with a block, it takes longer for the attack to shift into the blocking animation.
I may be wrong though...

The unbalanced tag makes so that it's harder to cancel the weapon's attack. It's much easier to correct an attack and slip into parry with a sword rather than a 2 handed hammer - you'd likely be swinging for broke with the hammer.

Unbalanced tag means that you won't be able to stop the attack, once it was launched. Take 2-h hammer, attack and try to feint. You won't be able. Feinting with unbalanced weapons is really hard and uncalled for. Once you let the l-m-button off, you can't stop the attack.
But usually unbalanced weapons are big and heavy, so you can get a mini-stun from hitting enemy weapon with your, say, hammer.

And finally, it´s a WB gameplay balancing feature to avoid multiplayers spamming off faints with those huge, heavy, killing weapons and no PoP issue at all.

Back
Top Bottom