Search results for query: *

1. Kardiophylax

Checking in and checking out - Thank you everyone!

Hey all.  It's been, well, quite a few months since I last logged in to this forum. I am writing to say that I really enjoyed my time working on Chronicles of Talera.  The mod development team here was a joy to work with.  It is great to see them still around, responding to questions and...
  2. Kardiophylax

Easter Egg Checklist

Some random easter eggs from 2.0 and 3.0.  That is, items that not everyone will encounter/find.  See how many you have found/can find.  Note that my descriptions are more artistic is style then literal.  I may need to expand this as I may have missed some.  2.0 introduced Easter Eggs 1...
  3. Kardiophylax

Bugs, Errors, or Problems (Version 3.0)

Post 3.0 bugs here please.  My best advice to any and all of you.  Save often and keep multiple saves just in case!
  4. Kardiophylax

Chronicles of Talera 3.0 Features List (Released!)

Released! Download at the bottom of this post. There is also a 3.01 patch link below the 3.0 download. You must download the 3.0 mod first as the patch does not include all of the files. Patch location has been fixed. 12/15/2009 Features List 16 New Faction specific in-combat abilities. At...
  5. Kardiophylax

Mount & Blade has ruined me... (semi off-topic)

Mount & Blade has ruined me... For other games.  I spent a day or two looking at upcoming releases, recent releases, reading previews, etc etc.  So far, nothing out there that matches what M&B provides in terms of entertainment for me.  I looked at Empire Total War and while the eye candy...
  6. Kardiophylax

A Glimpse at Version 3 Faction Changes/New Combat Abilities

Alright, I've been rather quiet about any of the upcoming changes.  For one, the going is slow.  Mainly due to lack of time more then anything else.  The other is because I hate to over-promise and under deliver.  These are some of the SYNERGY style changes I mentioned earlier, focusing on...
  7. Kardiophylax

Controlling the battle camera

I believe I've got this figured out.  Thanks.
  8. Kardiophylax

UI Needs an Overhaul...

After spending many hours working on this mod, looking at the native UI objects is starting to get to me.  I'd like to see all these get replaced in the future.  Check your Mount & Blade\Textures folder to see their current native versions.  If you have the time and want to try and work on some...
  9. Kardiophylax

Bugs, Errors, or Problems (with patch 2.2)

Place your bugs here.  They may or may not get fixed before version 3 depending on the severity.  My best advice to any and all of you.  Save often and keep multiple saves just in case!
  10. Kardiophylax

Chronicles of Talera 2.2 Patch Notes

Chronicles of Talera 2.2 Patch Notes  (download available soon - not savegame compatible) Features Added (2.2): - Increased starting troop numbers for Blighted Plague and Feron Tribe lords - Added two new types of 'revived' troops gained though Necromancy.  The Revived Taskmasters and Revived...
  11. Kardiophylax

Faction balance changes in the upcoming patch - read on

It has come to my attention, based on numerous posts, that the Blighted Plague, and the Feron to a smaller extent, are having a lot of trouble due to the initial alliance of 3 (Asaleth, Illoriaon, and the Planelords).  Now it is certainly possible for those factions to end up at war later on...
  12. Kardiophylax

Siege Defense

Should I try and make the Feron and Blighted Plague  charge out and attack when they are being sieged?  The Feron have some limited ranged weaponry, but the Blighted Plague lack anything.  I'm thinking both of these factions might be better off charging out of their castle when they are under...
  13. Kardiophylax

Blighted Plague and Necromancy getting reviewed/boosted

I am in the process of improving/boosting the Blighted Plague's strength and the power of necromancy.  It will still not be finalized, since the player quests are not done for this faction, but it will hopefully give them a shot in the arm that they need to survive.
  14. Kardiophylax

Are you enjoying the mod? Post your thoughts here! (No Bugs please!)

EDIT: My mood when I woke up and read all the bugs this morning was not good, thus this post was produced.  I've edited out some of my initial thoughts as in hindsight I was speaking from emotion, much like that phone call you wish you hadn't placed or that email you wish you hadn't sent.  The...
  15. Kardiophylax

Frequently Asked Questions

I am putting a small FAQ up and as people encounter common issues I will update them here.  This will be updated often. Q1. I've started the game, but there's no music. A1. Restart the game.  For some reason the new music doesn't always start playing the first time you launch the mod. Q2...
  16. Kardiophylax

Chronicles of Talera 2.0 Released! (Patch 2.2 Download HERE)

Talera version 3 is now out.  Please download it instead. Get the new, patched Chronicles of Talera 2.2 here: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=936 Patch Notes Here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,56257.0.html Chronicles of Talera 2.0 has been finalized and is...
  17. Kardiophylax

OLD - Bugs, Errors or Problems pre 2.2 - Locked

A new thread for a new version with new bugs.  :wink:    Post them as you find them here. Bugs Squashed - Patch Pending, possibly this weekend or Monday.  Not Savegame compatible.  Sorry! 1. Quest 5 and 6 of the Feron Quest behave strangely, can't be done, started or don't complete properly. ...
  18. Kardiophylax

Scenes - Problems, Issues, and Suggestions

A New Thread for a new release. Some issues may still exist from last version.  For instance, some of the arenas may be a little off still.  Please submit them if you encounter them again and we will take another look.  Thank you. Also, I fixed the Eaglewatch arena just prior to the 2.0...
  19. Kardiophylax

The Gods of Talera

This thread will be updated in the future.  This is just a quick reference since some of these mentioned in the mod. Erethal: The old Goddess of Life, Erethal is the spiritual protector of all living things' life force. She protects its very existance, and oversees that life, no matter its...
  20. Kardiophylax

The Factions of Talera

Release is soon, so read on and pick your side in advance!  If you'd like to comment, please feel free to do so in another thread.  This one will be locked for future use and to keep it clean. The Major Factions of Talera (info on these factions is also available in the in-game lorebook) The...
Back
Top Bottom