Recent content by Kulis

1. Kulis

[BannerLord : 40 minutes of unseen gameplay] ?!?

WTF ! Lust, why you did not put this news forward! Those that they want tested all this ... http://weekender.pcgamer.com/pc-gamer-stage/mount-and-blade-2 I have nearly think that Bannerlord has never gone to be create ...
  2. Kulis

Native Completed European Duel Tournament III

In-Game Name : Elma
    Steam Name/Other Contact Info: Mr.WagnerKulis
  3. Kulis

[Legend][Team Disbanded] Legend Of Warband ! #OneGoal #TheVictory

John7 said:
    Kulis best Legend !!!  :mrgreen:

I love you 2 John !  :oops:
  4. Kulis

NC 2015 UK Team: Rise of the Provincials

:whistles: the frouzes do not have enough players for the nations Cup... didoudidadidou ..
  5. Kulis

Colcloughs Clan (Viking Conquest)*Recruiting!*

My dog want be Druid, His special ability is to see in the bones, it is accepted?
  6. Kulis

Viking Conquest - First Army (TheGreaterBulgaria) [NA / Looking for EU Leader!]

hrotha said:
    I think the real question here is how many Ragnars and Rollos and Lagerthas will be allowed per server.

Aahah +1 :3
  7. Kulis

Amaranth the Druid said:
    gentlemen we must make Viking Conquest clans faster to make sure this does not end up as NW **** linebattles.

please please please dont let it turn into line battles

+1 omg.

Why do line battle ? This is completely stupid. as I say on my previous post, girls in sashes with their rifles, it not in a viking mod.
    The vikings was **** to do lines according you?
    No I think not, it was a barbarian! the most used and the most well-known strategy among the vikings, was the pyramid, or the purpose was to go into enemy lines and divided the ennemy troops, because they was better in individual skillz, so why do lines ?
    Watch the video above, from 3 minutes to 4 minutes. guys they are hit, he y ' has one it takes several kicks, not move it. Normal.  WTF ?!? it's that be Viking ?
    A viking real would have mit it a shot of shield in his Head, and would have broken it the skull later!
    honestly, let's the Native style, which is much more suited for this Mod.

PS : i dont Mind of his rank, but dont take NW Playstyle for battle & Competitive battle.
    Oh, and Yes, why not do Big, big lane, with 200 players, But we call that " an event" like native, once in a while, its perhaps cool, not all the time.
  8. Kulis

you get tired to make the rows... If you want to truly historic, is which drink the most and which cuts the over head, with the biggest beard, which is the highest place.
    not forgotten, that generally had to be son of a viking Chief. But enough to be good in combat to be respected.  :')
  9. Kulis

Remember how 63e is the largest Regiment for napoleonic wars

ahah i laught.

If you plan to do pretty lines with your man, and do shieldwall don't even think. Viking conquest is a game where you cut the head and smashes you heads, the small girl in skirts and their rifle, it is not in this mode :')
    really if you want do a big Team with 50 / 60 guys like NW, good luck to play all your men.
  10. Kulis

Rouxi's Afternoon Streams! | Bannerlord beta

I will watch your stream just for improved my English! D:
    Are you insulted people as you did in the OdP team ? plsplspls do that D:

PS : Rouxi' change his crosshair, it's a changed file, ban it from the WNL!
  11. Kulis

When you play in warband - meanwhile in legends

heu .. you never helped me to change my strategy xD Paulo to apply exactly the strategy that is on the forum, looks
  12. Kulis

When you play in warband - meanwhile in legends

xD grenade, you have that too for kick :
Back
Top Bottom