Native Completed European Duel Tournament III

Users who are viewing this thread

Kulis, no one is interested in your psychological problems. When you are running away in a ft7, you cant expect that i finish it. You can ask me for a ft7 on ludus, but posting thatt here It is simply ****..
And peter just relax.. It is better when the tournament takes longer.
Tryhards.

Sarkkhan said:
Kulis, no one is interested in your psychological problems. When you are running away in a ft7, you cant expect that i finish it. You can ask me for a ft7 on ludus, but posting thatt here It is simply ****..
Tryhards.

Here's Sarkkhans bad man talk again XD

Sarkkhan said:
Tryhards.

this Little Boy going mad :facepalm:

sweet :party:

Elite_Garde said:
Sarkkhan said:
Tryhards.

this Little Boy going mad :facepalm:

sweet :party:

It's normal for Sarkhhan to be honest XD

Sarkkhan said:
Motthe, do you have to insult me for self-affirmation, huh? :wink:
Nope, but I just want to tell u that u're making urself unpopular by insulting people on a forum like a little kiddo.
It's just a game and if u are good at it, fine, but to think that u are a better person because u are better in a game than others, is just childish and stupid.

Back
Top Bottom