Recent content by Fudgynumnums

1. Fudgynumnums

Increasing party size.

Or alternatively you could export/import your character to give them the build you desire. IMO this would be the easiest option.
  2. Fudgynumnums

[Poll] Do you still play Mount&Blade?

I play often, just not so much that it looses it's sparkle.
  3. Fudgynumnums

This Lords Vassil?

Hi and welcome to Tale Worlds.

First off, you need to have a positive relation with the faction to help them out in battle. The easiest way I can think of is to help farmers when they get ambushed by looters/ sea raiders/deserters. This will increase the factions relation with you by 1 or 2, then you can join in the fight with Ragnar.
  4. Fudgynumnums

I hate the King!

The answer is simple... We must start a rebellion. That will at least ensure you cross swords with your former liege and your most hated nobles.
  5. Fudgynumnums

What is your Favorite Ranged weapon for this mod

The Duke of Curaw said:
    So bows are my favourite, since they're faster and more accurate.

You've never come across the Elephant Gun, have you? But they are faster, I'll give you that.
  6. Fudgynumnums

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Bugmanina said:
    Old age seems to be catching up with our favourite Admin  :razz:

I'm scared to take a guess lest some of the more 'active' admins ban me.  :sad:
  7. Fudgynumnums

Warband single player campaign troubles

Hey guys, I was recently accepted into the Warband single player Campaign as well as the multi player. Multi player works perfectly whereas I cannot get single player to even install. I created separate folders for the single player and multi player, and when I try to install the single player...
  8. Fudgynumnums

Mount&Blade at Social Networks

He-ey! Awesome! Now I can be a fan of one of my favorite games!
  9. Fudgynumnums

mount and blade configuration

rasz said:
    Fudgynumnums said:
    rasz said:
    Laptops are not for games, buy a real computer :sad:

Are you kidding me? My laptop can and does run todays high end games such as GTA IV and Fallout 3 with the graphics on medium high-high without a problem.

Your $1700-3000 laptop can almost run one year old games just like $700 desktop? good for you. OP has a low end crap comparable to 3 year old office notebook.

You make me feel sad now  :cry:
  10. Fudgynumnums

I got demoted?!??

Funnily enough I actually increased in rank.
  11. Fudgynumnums

mount and blade configuration

rasz said:
    Laptops are not for games, buy a real computer :sad:

Are you kidding me? My laptop can and does run todays high end games such as GTA IV and Fallout 3 with the graphics on medium high-high without a problem.
  12. Fudgynumnums

Warband single-player testers needed -- looking for modders, esp. scripters

Hey, I'd love to help out too!

I haven't done any graphical work, but I've worked a lot with the scene editor.

PM sent so Singil.
  13. Fudgynumnums

Awards and medals for users

Janus said:
    Take the baked goods spam elsewhere.
    Sorry, Janus  :neutral:

Anyway, I think that not awarding medals and instead giving a pat on the back to players (presuming they did good) would prove much less of a hassle for the Administrators, and a lot less competition between forum users.

I remember when to rank up one needed to achieve a specific post count, many people would just state what the person above them had said in order to raise it. Now, with the time spent online triggering rank-ups, achieving a higher rank must be achieved through dedication. My point? If Administrators were to award medals to players, the competition that was seen with post counts would arise again.

Edit: Formatting.
  14. Fudgynumnums

who didnt get in to the warband beta?

Da-V-Man said:
    You'll get in eventually. Don't worry. It may take a while.

There are two versions: the Multiplayer and the Singleplayer.

Multiplayer is what you signed up for. Singleplayer is still really rough so right now they are only accepting modders who would be more helpful in solving the problems that arise.

Speaking of the single player, how might one apply for the single player? Maybe I could swap multiplayer for it.
Back
Top Bottom