This Lords Vassil?

Users who are viewing this thread

dbrown1986

Recruit
First off, great game. Got a copy of it from my friend the other day, and am thinking about buying it once my trial period is up, I'm totally loving it, anyways I have asked the King of the Nords to be his Vassal and he has declared that I help with the war before he will accept, problem is, I have reached the battlefield and when I click to help the Nord Lord's party, the only option is to Not get involved. Any suggestions as to how to help?

Hi and welcome to Tale Worlds.

First off, you need to have a positive relation with the faction to help them out in battle. The easiest way I can think of is to help farmers when they get ambushed by looters/ sea raiders/deserters. This will increase the factions relation with you by 1 or 2, then you can join in the fight with Ragnar.

You can only help in a battle if one of the sides is hostile to you. As a freeloader, you have no murderous enemies. How to get some:
Become a mercenary captain of the Nords. You do this by asking nord lords for quests until you get a mercenary offer.
Raid caravans/farmer parties, which will make the owner faction hostile. You can then intervene against them in battles.
Beat up bandits and win tournaments until you can join Ragnar proper.

Back
Top Bottom