Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Taleworlds is the new Britney Spears! First, she was too fat and then she was too skinny!

Can any mods give us a rough ETA? Or let us know whats going on
she is/was also mad....
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0829821/ :xf-cool:
Sadly there is no support for this on other platforms than Steam as of now.
by

MArdA TaleWorlds

so, don't expect anything before New Year's eve

Something is Brewing at TW. B4 i really tought they were too busy with the 1.2 Update and that all the glitches and bugs needed to be ironed out. That with all the hotfixes they struggled to manage it all.

I think now that they already have a team or more teams on 1.3 and Beyond. Its the only explanation there is to it. You know many people suggests and ask TW several things to change it or fix it. Then they say, we will bring this up or we are looking at it.

They come together as a team to talk what comes next. And only a handful of devs work to get 1.2 update to live. Grtz Vaan.
They've already confirmed this several times. There's a separate team that works on making new content and a team that tries to push beta patches to live. From their past responses, beta 1.3 wasn't likely to be out once 1.2 moved to live. I have no idea if this is still the case though, the repeated delays may have given 1.3 enough time to become ready to be pushed to beta once 1.2 goes live, we'll see.

To my knowledge, patches to consoles require certification of some kind. So it naturally takes a bit more time to upload new patches to consoles.
Thank you, do you know if this process is long after the others or a matter of days (trying so hard not to buy a new game before Xmas)

Thank you, do you know if this process is long after the others or a matter of days (trying so hard not to buy a new game before Xmas)
Cheats (the 15 cheats shown in the announcement video in June) and birth and death aging options are available on playstation at least. I played it last night. Its epic.

Taleworlds are GOATED. It's all I ever wanted!

Back
Top Bottom