Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

It has been some time since I've visited the forum and played the game ... And I loved that they added difficulties to the game and made it not easy for you to be a super killing machine since early!

By the way, before reinstalling the game, I want to know if its playable already or not. How are the sieges and ladders bugs? Can we go at war without worrying about bugs or stuffs like that? I want to properly siege, by God's sake

Oh and also forgot asking about the Blacksmithing too ... fixed already or is there any weird bug?

From patch notes...

Changes
  • Introduced further ranged weapon penalties to non-mounted troops when riding. If a troop has 0 riding skill, the below penalties will apply. These are then reduced and eventually removed when a troop reaches 100 or above riding skill.
The dude in your video got riding skill of 18.....
One thing is for you to have a penalty. Another thing is for you to have this penalty being applied at 100% all the time, being that if you have from 1 to 99 it is applied to the maximum whether the character is moving or not. And when it goes to 100 this simply disappears.

Anyone willing to take bets that 1.2 wont go live until 2025 and when it does go live it'll just be a bunch of bug fixes with no actual gameplay or QOL updates?

When you get off the horse this problem does not occur. And you should not have such a wide aim when standing on the mount.
We'll be reducing the Singleplayer mounted accuracy penalty with the next patch. Thank you all for providing feedback on it.

The patch is progressing nicely but no ETA on it yet beyond what was already said in the last Community Tales.

We'll be reducing the Singleplayer mounted accuracy penalty with the next patch. Thank you all for providing feedback on it.

The patch is progressing nicely but no ETA on it yet beyond what was already said in the last Community Tales.
That there is progress is nice to hear and thank you for keeping us up to date.

Starting to feel crazy.. not sure anymore if it's my gpu or mods or is everything broken in general now ?

Anyone else having multiple visual issues with 1.2.6 ??
pFjosNP.png
NqwraVg.jpg
NSY9BdH.jpg

From the TaleWorlds Forum Rules:

So no, with asking a question that was answered just 5 posts before, you're not within "your rights", but instead violating the forum rules.
To be fair mate he says 'within the next patch'. As far as I am aware, there is no patch before 1.2 goes live, so presumably he is referring to a patch after 1.2.

It is not the clearest thing in the world as I am pretty sure from this forum that the current beta is the last one before live.

Surely the developer would have said 'when the patch goes live'.

I don't think you should be so angry though

Honestly it seems like the patch will never come to live, every new 1.2.X patch seems to bring its own set of problems, 6 months so far since announcing the patch and still seems further away than ever especially after announcing it would release last month! the contents of the patch isn't even worth the amount of time it's taken so even when it comes it's going to be underwhelming the game is honestly in a sorry state and it don't see it improving.

Back
Top Bottom