Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

If you going to claim a game is dead, there shouldn't be anyone left playing. Not a game that on the top 100 list over games played on Steam, of which the list at mostly dominated by mmo/multiplayer games.

Want to see a dead game? Try Redfall.... 29 players right now...

Your idea of dead is a strange one...
Fine. It's a DYING game. That make you feel better?

I can feel it.
Ive never been wrong.
The patch is today or at latest Saturday.

Trust me #TM

EDIT:
@Duh_TaleWorlds Give me a wink if I'm on to something.
I understand that winks aren't legally binding.

Last edited:
Been closed to 6 months waiting on a patch now. This is just ridiculous. Make the source code open and let the modders make this game what it actually should be. The talent im seeing from TW is just abysmal compared to what I am seeing modders pump out

The fact that it's nearly 6 months since the beta patch, and the only affirmative timing on this upcoming patch (arguably should be major) is counting down the remaining days left in Nov (based on their own recognized timelines) speaks volumes of the disorganization as a whole.

Still solving major blocking/crash issues this late into post-release to a patch that's been out 6 months? Significant amount of work not completed yet trying to fit into this patch? Trying to pad the patch with yet another 100+ list of minute crash/fix things? Forgot to get build package together certified for consoles?

Theres 10 days left for them to release another beta branch AND release full update to live. It ain't coming this month.

Yeah, if they start working on it today it might be a problem. But hopefully this have been in the works for a long time.

Im no longer big believer of TW. But this is still doable.

Id wait until the 30th before bashing them this time though. As they usually never make deadlines like this I have hope in this one

I mean if the 1.2.5 beta is stable and relatively bug-free, it's very much doable, since the only needed change would be to erase the "Beta" part from the notes. If not though, I really doubt that the patch will be released to live on November (unless maybe they mean to release it on November 31st).

Developers we need answers, where is the update promised for this month? Will it only come out next year? If it's not possible to launch this month, at least let us know, we need information.
We continue to work on bringing the v1.2.x version series to all platforms. Beta v1.2.5 will be released first with a number of significant fixes and changes.

I am personally very happy with the closed tests we've done with a number of modders (thank you @NPC99, @Lemmy1916, @hunharibo, @Dawa, FoozleMcDoozle and others) that resulted in further polishing of World Map moddability as well as confirmation that the long module loading times are now significantly reduced when using the new bulk shader compilation.

It will also contain further MP balance adjustments based on your feedback, SP adjustments to AI combat level calculation, and tweaks to the settlement garrison balance. Among other things...

Please stay tuned for more news on v1.2.x version series coming to Live, appreciate the patience.

We continue to work on bringing the v1.2.x version series to all platforms. Beta v1.2.5 will be released first with a number of significant fixes and changes.

I am personally very happy with the closed tests we've done with a number of modders (thank you @NPC99, @Lemmy1916, @hunharibo, @Dawa, FoozleMcDoozle and others) that resulted in further polishing of World Map moddability as well as confirmation that the long module loading times are now significantly reduced when using the new bulk shader compilation.

It will also contain further MP balance adjustments based on your feedback, SP adjustments to AI combat level calculation, and tweaks to the settlement garrison balance. Among other things...

Please stay tuned for more news on v1.2.x version series coming to Live, appreciate the patience.
any hope for formation order, i mean the number order in party screen. It really hard for me to sorting troops now, any news about its improvement ?

bruh... there are so many of your customers that don't give a flying donkey what you call it but it is insane that there are game breaking bugs active right now that you've fixed internal but are holding us all hostage to releasing it... 73 page thread, months of stringing along like this is an organizational and management failure and disgrace... just push for those you can a 1.2.whatever and give us the fixes that you've told us are fixed internally months ago, like bruh

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the news ! ♥️

As a console player can't wait for the update, i love Bannerlord.

So are we still getting the new version this month like we were told? Or was that a lie?

So are we still getting the new version this month like we were told? Or was that a lie?
I don't understand this comment nor similar ones. If Amazon tells you they will deliver by Friday, do you email them Thursday asking if you will actually get your delivery like you were told and ask them if it was instead a lie? This doesn't make any sense. They told us end of November. I don't see a reason why you need to use this kind of tone. It's only the 20th. There is a week and a half left in Nov.

Back
Top Bottom